They still have lots of work to do with the notification centre on iOS! Stacked notifications were just introduced a few weeks ago! Believe me I know... cause used to have so many notifications! At least now it’s stacked... a minimum!
    One of the things I wish we could do on Android I'd direct and control all notifications through the Hub instead of the Android Notification tray. On BB10, all system and app notifications go to the Hub, where they can be as obtrusive or inobtrusive as the user chooses, with an infinite number of customized notification profiles for different contexts.

In Android, notifications are a mess. You either have to turn them off and miss them or endure them constantly spamming the tray. It's a push model just eat of a pull model. I prefer more user control.

Posted with my trusty Z10
    gouger05 likes this.
    10-13-18 10:34 AM
    I'm not sure, but so many seem to have enough money for at least two devices! So why not both the XS and Key2. I am not Mr Mobile, but honestly I use my smartphone all the time for one thing or the other. it's like a personal slave...soon to own me.
    10-14-18 02:18 AM
    I'm not sure, but so many seem to have enough money for at least two devices! So why not both the XS and Key2. I am not Mr Mobile, but honestly I use my smartphone all the time for one thing or the other. it's like a personal slave...soon to own me.
    It just depends on multiple reasons.
    10-14-18 05:03 AM
    Carrying two phones at once is just....wack. IMO at least
    10-15-18 01:07 AM
    The ESim feature could eliminate need for two devices, you’re correct. But, then, I wouldn’t have a reason to carry my KEYone....
    10-15-18 06:52 AM
    I have carried between 2 and 3 phones for most of the past 15 years. It's normal for me. These are tools for work, and I get paid to carry the tools I need. If it was just for myself, I'd carry one phone, or, more likely, none at all!

Posted with my trusty Z10
    10-15-18 05:48 PM
    I think the topic is pretty interesting... I switched from a Corporate to BYOD Blackberry experience 4 years ago and had a great experience with a PRIV on Android, then I went to a Samsung S8. Recently I was planning to go back to BB with a Key 2 however, here's the thing, I like my provider but they just sold out of the Key 2 and only have the LE available now. There are tons of Android options available but it really comes down to Google and Samsung which both have a lot of issues.

iPhones are certainly not a cheap option, but certainly a lot better than Android... at least Key 2 offers some secure options and you can always customize your Android experience. But still in 2020 it's really surprising that you can rip down Android's security to the point that only a 4-digit passcode protects you.

My 1st Blackberry was a RIM-950, I charged it on Sunday and re-charged it the following Saturday... my Samsung S8 I use mainly for conference calls throughout the day and still it needs to be charged at least 2x per day. There's something about having control over the design the way Apple handles it, reminds me so much of Blackberry prior to the iPhone era.
    01-03-20 09:38 AM
    I think the topic is pretty interesting... I switched from a Corporate to BYOD Blackberry experience 4 years ago and had a great experience with a PRIV on Android, then I went to a Samsung S8. Recently I was planning to go back to BB with a Key 2 however, here's the thing, I like my provider but they just sold out of the Key 2 and only have the LE available now. There are tons of Android options available but it really comes down to Google and Samsung which both have a lot of issues.

My 1st Blackberry was a RIM-950, I charged it on Sunday and re-charged it the following Saturday... my Samsung S8 I use mainly for conference calls throughout the day and still it needs to be charged at least 2x per day. There's something about having control over the design the way Apple handles it, reminds me so much of Blackberry prior to the iPhone era.
    If you like the Priv, probably you will like the K2LE. Just go for it.

When being used to Blackberry or Android flexibility in settings any iPhone will be a huge disappointment.
    the_boon and falbo like this.
    01-04-20 01:06 PM
    LOL!!! Amazing. And see, with Android you can select whatever notification you want off for the longest time. iOS sure is the behind the times eh
    Newest iOS also has that features
    01-04-20 05:44 PM
    No contest! Iphone makes much more personal economic sense!

Posted via my Passport
    01-04-20 05:57 PM
    The ESim feature could eliminate need for two devices, you’re correct. But, then, I wouldn’t have a reason to carry my KEYone....
    No contest! Iphone makes much more personal economic sense!

Posted via my Passport
    Well, 15 months later I’ll concur on the eSIM and with Crusader03 on personal economic sense.
    01-04-20 08:00 PM
    If you like the Priv, probably you will like the K2LE. Just go for it.
    I fully vouch for the KEY2 LE. Very reliable and lightweight communicator
    01-04-20 10:54 PM
    I just bought a Xr replacing my K2. There is a huge difference in the lifetime. Apple will give me at least 4 years of updates.
    01-05-20 01:33 AM
    I fully vouch for the KEY2 LE. Very reliable and lightweight communicator
    ....just a bit slow....
    01-05-20 04:53 AM
289 ... 101112