IPhone XS or key 2 which one you will choose?

Posted via CB10
    09-12-18 06:19 PM
    If I had to choose between the two I'd choose KEY2.

I want a physical keyboard.

The fact that it's $350 cheaper is also a big reason.
    09-12-18 06:41 PM
    Ohh I love these false comparisons lol. Anyone who wants a physical keyboard has the obvious choice.
    tnewton3, gebco, glwerry and 3 others like this.
    09-12-18 06:52 PM

Posted via CB10
    I don't know.

Table or toaster - which would you choose?
    09-12-18 07:19 PM

Posted via CB10
    BBAndroid for the win, BB10EOL to place and SeaBiscuit to show
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    09-12-18 08:29 PM
    Oh my word... This makes BlackBerry a bargain.
    --
    iPhone XS Max is Apple's Most Expensive iPhone Model to Date at $1,449 for 512GB
    Wednesday September 12, 2018 2:05 PM PDT by Mitchel Broussard
    https://www.macrumors.com/2018/09/12...ost-expensive/

Told ya Chen got out too soon. Things are just starting to cook.
    09-12-18 08:45 PM
    The crazy thing is that these threads seem to get more traffic than some other more pressing threads that discuss software issues and updates. Unbelievable.
    09-12-18 08:54 PM
    This should be marked as spam
    Pistooli likes this.
    09-12-18 09:29 PM
    Totally!
    09-12-18 09:30 PM
    The crazy thing is that these threads seem to get more traffic than some other more pressing threads that discuss software issues and updates. Unbelievable.
    Actually I think there are not much issues on key2. But a thread like this is keeping forums alive. Hence, a way to keep moving.......
    skinnymike1 likes this.
    09-12-18 09:43 PM
    Actually I think there are not much issues on key2. But a thread like this is keeping forums alive. Hence, a way to keep moving.......
    Keep SEO live and kicking. I hear ya!
    09-12-18 09:45 PM
    Spam!!!
    This question I asked because I want to upgrade from bb10 and am confused what to buy because two phones are new and I want to see people opinions about the phones.

Posted via CB10
    skinnymike1 likes this.
    09-12-18 09:58 PM
    Spam!!!
    This question I asked because I want to upgrade from bb10 and am confused what to buy because two phones are new and I want to see people opinions about the phones.

Posted via CB10
    More spam. I have reported the thread so it can be closed down. In fact I am considering adding this thread to the wikepedia entry for spam as a great example of what spam is.

Let me answer your question though.

If you go on an apple forum they will tell you to buy an iphone.

If you go on a blackberry forum they will tell you to buy blackberry.

You basically need to know what your needs are, research the phones, preferably play with both then make your own mind up.
    09-12-18 10:06 PM
    Ohh I love these false comparisons lol. Anyone who wants a physical keyboard has the obvious choice.
    Agreed, how can you even compare the two? If you want to compare the XS to something compare it to the other 40 slab options out there.
    the_boon likes this.
    09-12-18 10:13 PM
    Whats the point of this thread???

But there is one thing that really bugged me when I saw the Apple event today... iPhone XR is only 750$ with an incredible camera, probably 5 years of updates and the A12 bionic.

I know for the Key2 you have a physical keyboard... but everything else doesn’t even come close.
    09-12-18 10:28 PM
    More spam. I have reported the thread so it can be closed down. In fact I am considering adding this thread to the wikepedia entry for spam as a great example of what spam is.

Let me answer your question though.

If you go on an apple forum they will tell you to buy an iphone.

If you go on a blackberry forum they will tell you to buy blackberry.

You basically need to know what your needs are, research the phones, preferably play with both then make your own mind up.
    What kind of spam is this.
    If they will answer on blackberry forum as a blackberry who want to answer this question he will answer if you don't like the question don't come here to post your comment.
    Maybe you think this is a spam and some people they don't think like you.

Posted via CB10
    09-12-18 10:33 PM
    $1500 for a cell phone...OK, actually, a PDA. I am a tech idiot, but my thinking is that for $1500, and the size, people are using these things as their "primary device"...and very often using it instead of a laptop, an iPad, a tablet, etc. I just can't believe that with technology, the speed and turnover of information, etc. -- that the prices of these things are going up, and exponentially.
    09-12-18 10:35 PM
    $1500 for a cell phone...OK, actually, a PDA. I am a tech idiot, but my thinking is that for $1500, and the size, people are using these things as their "primary device"...and very often using it instead of a laptop, an iPad, a tablet, etc. I just can't believe that with technology, the speed and turnover of information, etc. -- that the prices of these things are going up, and exponentially.
    If they can sell it why not? When Apple launched the iPhone X last year at 999$, everyone was sceptical. People thought that they would discontinue the X, remember?

Well they did! But replaced it with the XS, but kept the exact same pricing since they sold much more than expected.

Apple is in an envious position cause they push people to the high margin iPhone XS and they just pick the parts from that phone... reuse it to do the cheaper iPhone XR. 750$ for a flagship camera and processor! That’s just 100$ more than the Key2.
    09-12-18 10:42 PM
    Whats the point of this thread???

But there is one thing that really bugged me when I saw the Apple event today... iPhone XR is only 750$ with an incredible camera, probably 5 years of updates and the A12 bionic.

I know for the Key2 you have a physical keyboard... but everything else doesn’t even come close.
    The iPhone has a nice screen and camera, but the keyboard doesn't even come close.

And frankly, iOS doesn't come close either.
    09-12-18 10:51 PM
    The iPhone is just XS-ive!
    09-13-18 01:54 AM
    I think I might skip the pixel this year. Not sure which two to keep out of the Key2, Note9, or the XS Max.
    09-13-18 06:01 AM
    I think I might skip the pixel this year. Not sure which two to keep out of the Key2, Note9, or the XS Max.
    First decide if the PKB is really important to you. If not, then it's a question of iOS or Android between the other 2 options.
    09-13-18 06:21 AM
    The iPhone has a nice screen and camera, but the keyboard doesn't even come close.

And frankly, iOS doesn't come close either.
    Haha I hate iOS. It’s seriously locked down, menus are confusing, app settings doesn’t make sens. But (beside the earlier versions of iOS 11) the fluidity and stability of the device is beyond anything else out there.
    09-13-18 07:03 AM
    the fluidity and stability of the device is beyond anything else out there.
    Well............what about battery life? Apple loves cramming tiny batteries on their phones
    09-13-18 07:25 AM
    Functionally, phones just don't do enough to justify prices much above $500. As a consumer, people are free to buy whatever they like, but I'd spend $5k+ for a workstation-grade laptop long before I'd spend $750 for a phone.

Posted with my trusty Z10
    09-13-18 08:19 AM
289 123 ...