Nice tool box by the way! Cheers,
    Yes, that is a nice tool box. If it wasn't for the Snap-on branding I was going with Craftsman... 😂

Bob
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    04-03-19 09:36 PM
    Yes, that is a nice tool box. If it wasn't for the Snap-on branding I was going with Craftsman...

Bob
    Oh Bob! Snap-On all the way, every day!!! If I could afford $150 screw drivers that is!
    Bob80220 and BigBadWulf like this.
    04-03-19 09:43 PM
    I do think that BlackBerry at a minimum, has brand guidelines as TCL is only allowed to license the use of the silver or black logo. I think BB should loosen up a bit and allow other colours. How sick would the LE Atomic or KEY2 Red Edition look with a red logo on the back?
    Someone, somewhere is gonna custom do that to their Atomic LE or Red KEY2 lol
    04-03-19 09:51 PM
    Not from the back it doesn't! Just sayin! Nice tool box by the way! Cheers,
    OMG! Someone should tell BBMo!

Brand recognition on a product I buy is completely off my radar. If anything I avoid brands like Apple that do it. They want me to be a billboard, they can pay me. I think the black on black is classy. Nothing wrong with offering a bolder option though, for those that want it.

Yes, that is a nice tool box. If it wasn't for the Snap-on branding I was going with Craftsman... ������

Bob
    Hahahahahahaha! Kudos Bob
    04-03-19 09:51 PM

Brand recognition on a product I buy is completely off my radar. If anything I avoid brands like Apple that do it. They want me to be a billboard, they can pay me. I think the black on black is classy. Nothing wrong with offering a bolder option though, for those that want it.

Hahaha, let me know when the cheques are being cut!
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    04-03-19 09:56 PM
    Oh Bob! Snap-On all the way, every day!!! If I could afford $150 screw drivers that is!
    I keep telling all the office peeps they should have to buy their own desk and computer. For some dang reason, they disagree.
    04-03-19 10:04 PM
    I keep telling all the office peeps they should have to buy their own desk and computer. For some dang reason, they disagree.
    Yes, skin in the game!
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    04-03-19 10:05 PM

https://www.instagram.com/p/BwKi_fIn...=1smjnb1ekujug

Classy you say? I barely see your classy here, so why even bother to stick something what barely can be seen and most likely will stick out after a while, though?
    04-12-19 01:13 PM
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BwKi_fIn...=1smjnb1ekujug

Classy you say? I barely see your classy here, so why even bother to stick something what barely can be seen and most likely will stick out after a while, though?
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    It's one photo

This is a difference of opinion. TG people have them, or the world would be a boring, homogenous place. Can we agree on that?
    04-12-19 01:23 PM
    I disagree on both - on the black model the logo should be a subtle grey or muted silver. Something not so bright that would compete with the whole black look but more visible than stark black on black. Keep silver with the silver model and make the red model logo red, along with the camera edge.
    anon(10387168) likes this.
    04-12-19 01:45 PM
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    It's one photo

This is a difference of opinion. TG people have them, or the world would be a boring, homogenous place. Can we agree on that?
    Not sure what you're offering to agree on.. TG people? 🤔 it's a trap?
    04-12-19 02:03 PM
    I disagree on both - on the black model the logo should be a subtle grey or muted silver. Something not so bright that would compete with the whole black look but more visible than stark black on black. Keep silver with the silver model and make the red model logo red, along with the camera edge.
    Completely agree! I do like the over the top silver logo on mine, it screams Blackberry! But that's just me. I can also appreciate a subtle colour difference on black, it looks classy, professional, quality and does its job.
    Last edited by Crusader03; 04-12-19 at 03:39 PM.
    04-12-19 03:26 PM
    Keep silver with the silver model and make the red model logo red, along with the camera edge.
    Man I've been saying this ALL along but apparently, some stupid regulation on the licensing agreement states that the devices must bear a Black or Silver logo, which is absolutely ridiculous.

Therefore, we got a bronze KEYone with no matching rear logo (or camera ring, or keyboard frets), an Atomic LE with no red camera ring and no red logo, and a champagne LE with no champagne keyboard frets, camera ring or logo.
    04-12-19 04:14 PM
    Not sure what you're offering to agree on.. TG people? ������ it's a trap?
    Thank G-d people have differences of opinion, or the world would be a boring, homogeneous place. I don't know how to make that clearer.

I don't set traps, I disable them.
    anon(10387168) likes this.
    04-12-19 07:48 PM
    Not sure what you're offering to agree on.. TG people? 🤔 it's a trap?
    Thank G-d people have differences of opinion, or the world would be a boring, homogeneous place. I don't know how to make that clearer.

04-12-19 07:48 PM

Thanks for disabling one 😉 Ok, here's one more photo put by BBmobile 3hours ago:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BwpYvDMj...d=cpaqlhxi2aib

so.. How much not boring the black on black logo looks like this?
    04-24-19 03:03 PM
    Thanks for disabling one 😉 Ok, here's one more photo put by BBmobile 3hours ago:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BwpYvDMj...d=cpaqlhxi2aib

so.. How much not boring the black on black logo looks like this?
    Looks like it was taken by a K2. The colors are all washed out. Still don't care about the logo. How many cases have a hole for it, like Apple cases do? Status symbols. What I buy doesn't make me, it only helps me make myself better so I stand out amongst the sheeple.
    04-24-19 10:08 PM
    Looks like it was taken by a K2. The colors are all washed out. Still don't care about the logo. How many cases have a hole for it, like Apple cases do? Status symbols. What I buy doesn't make me, it only helps me make myself better so I stand out amongst the sheeple.
    Yet we close other threads before I even get a chance to participate in them....

The social entitlement injustice that has been to me..... Glad I got me some Portillos to commiserate...
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    04-24-19 10:13 PM
    Yet we close other threads before I even get a chance to participate in them....

The social entitlement injustice that has been to me..... Glad I got me some Portillos to commiserate...
    At your participation rate, I'm surprised you miss anything, including a meal.
    04-24-19 10:28 PM
69 123