Your intellectual replies will help me to take decision.

Thanks.
    10-22-19 06:09 AM
    I am having both now
    shrenik301 likes this.
    10-22-19 07:08 AM
    Then you would have guide me with pros and cons.
    10-22-19 07:15 AM
    If you are not PKB fans, there is no reason to buy key2
    shrenik301 likes this.
    10-22-19 07:18 AM
    If you are not PKB fans, there is no reason to buy key2
    This is the long and short of it. If you don't want a physical keyboard there are a ton of other devices to choose from. Personally the other devices mean absolutely nothing to me because I can't go without a physical keyboard.

I'm currently using an LE but keeping my eyes peeled for a KEY2 and hopeful it will be fully functional on Verizon. I'm also keeping my fingers crossed we get our devices upgraded to Pie but who knows anymore.

Good luck.
    shrenik301 likes this.
    10-22-19 08:38 AM
    This is the long and short of it. If you don't want a physical keyboard there are a ton of other devices to choose from. Personally the other devices mean absolutely nothing to me because I can't go without a physical keyboard.

I'm currently using an LE but keeping my eyes peeled for a KEY2 and hopeful it will be fully functional on Verizon. I'm also keeping my fingers crossed we get our devices upgraded to Pie but who knows anymore.

Good luck.
    I think you can go ahead a use your fingers for other things....

As for the OP... if the money isn't an issue, if you don't mind not getting much of a hardware or software update path and you really want a PKB, go for it.

But if you are expecting a real updated phone with a few years of life in it, and don't even know if you need a PKB.... PASS.
    shrenik301 likes this.
    10-22-19 08:47 AM
    I am having both now
    if you are a pkb must guy and blackberry hub fanatic, no need to get pixel 2xl

other than pkb and hub, pixel 2XL is far on top
    shrenik301 likes this.
    10-22-19 11:24 AM
    pixels aren't great for battery so I've heard
    shrenik301 likes this.
    10-22-19 01:42 PM
    Truth. I have the Pixel 3 and the battery performance does not come close to my KEY2. Also, the screen on the Pixel 3 is so darned dark! Why? But when it comes to the camera... blows every other phone out of the water.
    shrenik301 likes this.
    10-22-19 02:01 PM
    ok still. maybe because I use both phones equally active daily.

both phone can stay 1.5 days at least
    shrenik301 likes this.
    10-22-19 09:03 PM
    I say get the KEY2 to use as your primary communicator (it would be the one with your SIM card in it) and keep the Pixel 2 XL for the camera and media type usage (YouTube, Netflix, gaming etc...)

The ONLY way to have both worlds (until a Priv 2 comes out) is to have two phones.

I myself am currently carrying these two exact devices, the KEY2 and Pixel 2 XL. They're both really good.
    shrenik301 likes this.
    10-24-19 11:01 AM
    I think you can go ahead a use your fingers for other things....

As for the OP... if the money isn't an issue, if you don't mind not getting much of a hardware or software update path and you really want a PKB, go for it.

But if you are expecting a real updated phone with a few years of life in it, and don't even know if you need a PKB.... PASS.
    shush! Don't tell him that!!!!
    shrenik301 likes this.
    10-24-19 11:14 AM
    Depends on your needs. If a keyboard device is a preference and/or a need then I don't see why not. Updates or not the device will still get the job done for you.

Just depends on what fits your needs best.
    shrenik301 likes this.
    10-24-19 11:22 AM
    I say get the KEY2 to use as your primary communicator (it would be the one with your SIM card in it) and keep the Pixel 2 XL for the camera and media type usage (YouTube, Netflix, gaming etc...)

The ONLY way to have both worlds (until a Priv 2 comes out) is to have two phones.

I myself am currently carrying these two exact devices, the KEY2 and Pixel 2 XL. They're both really good.
    This is good advice, this is how I am currently using my Key2 and Priv, although I use the Key2 for most games I play, works great for Mario Kart, but Dr. Mario has been slow. At any rate the Key2 is a very good work phone with The keyboard and the hub and dtek.
    shrenik301 likes this.
    10-24-19 11:53 AM