I presently have the KeyOne on Verizon. Verizon won't support the Key². I am experiencing lots of issues now with the KeyOne freezing up, lagging, etc. I am reluctant to leave BlackBerry so my next idea is to leave Verizon for AT&T. For you that moved to AT&T and have the Key², any issues or regrets?
    06-16-19 07:55 AM
    I have a Key2 with ATT and no issues
    06-16-19 08:15 AM
    I'm using a Key2 on Verizon no issues here. Except no VVM.
    tigrute likes this.
    06-16-19 07:23 PM
    If you want an upgrade that's officially supported for use with Verizon, you could go for the KEY2 LE
    06-16-19 07:29 PM
    Hi. the_boon, the only thing is I really like having the capacitive features and would probably miss it on the LE. Thor2580 it is really working ok? Bla1ze and others have cautioned that you are taking a huge gamble when it is not fully supported by Verizon. Did you have to do anything special to get it working or did you just pop your SIM card in and go?
    06-16-19 07:32 PM
    I presently have the KeyOne on Verizon. Verizon won't support the Key². I am experiencing lots of issues now with the KeyOne freezing up, lagging, etc. I am reluctant to leave BlackBerry so my next idea is to leave Verizon for AT&T. For you that moved to AT&T and have the Key², any issues or regrets?
    I have AT&T but I’d never switch carriers just for specific phone. The Key2 is a niche device with limited carrier support.

As far as VZW goes, for every story to beat or fool the system, there’s a negative experience.
    06-16-19 08:00 PM
    Hi. the_boon, the only thing is I really like having the capacitive features and would probably miss it on the LE. Thor2580 it is really working ok? Bla1ze and others have cautioned that you are taking a huge gamble when it is not fully supported by Verizon. Did you have to do anything special to get it working or did you just pop your SIM card in and go?

Here’s a member that hasn’t found the Key2 satisfying experience although “should” be usable on VZW network.

https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...o-not-1172449/
    06-16-19 08:03 PM
    Thanks, Chuck Finley69
    06-16-19 08:18 PM
    I have a key2 with att and is work great
    06-16-19 09:25 PM
    The foolproof method seems to be that you buy a Key2 LE, activate it, and get everything working (including SMS) on that phone first. Then you take the SIM out and put it in the Key2.

If you try to just pop a SIM into a Key2 without going through the LE you're more likely to have issues.
    06-17-19 04:16 AM
    The foolproof method seems to be that you buy a Key2 LE, activate it, and get everything working (including SMS) on that phone first. Then you take the SIM out and put it in the Key2.

If you try to just pop a SIM into a Key2 without going through the LE you're more likely to have issues.
    This is how I did it. My KeyOne got wet and I needed a phone so I bought a KeyTwo LE at BB. Activated it at VZW. Then bought my KeyTwo on Amazon and swapped Sims. I would just be sure to get the US version because it has band 66 in it.
    06-18-19 09:06 PM