Pixel 3XL
    dan99x99 likes this.
    10-07-19 03:44 PM
    I got rid of my priv for an s9 but have the BlackBerry apps including the keyboard loaded
    10-07-19 06:33 PM
    Pixel or Essential Phone 2. I already have the Essential Ph1 and it has been awesome. PH1 gets updates the same day as Pixel phones. I am rocking Android 10 right now with the latest security update. The upcoming Microsoft phone looks good also...
    10-07-19 07:11 PM
    Pixel or Essential Phone 2. I already have the Essential Ph1 and it has been awesome. PH1 gets updates the same day as Pixel phones. I am rocking Android 10 right now with the latest security update. The upcoming Microsoft phone looks good also...
    duo isn't phone microsoft said hahaha
    10-08-19 06:15 AM
    Made my home screen look like a BB. Each key opens one app with a tap, and anther by swiping up on it. It's not as good of course, but good enough
    How did you realize it?
    10-08-19 07:05 AM
    I got a new phone. Nokia 9 PureView. Sad to leave BlackBerry for the first time since the Bold 9700, but TCL has been a complete let down for me.
    10-08-19 07:16 AM
    How did you realize it?
    Realize what?
    10-08-19 08:23 AM
    iphone, for a change. better camera, more premium build (stainless steel). but i'd never ditch my key2 for either, unless forced to.
    10-08-19 09:21 AM
    Pixel 3
    Noordenneonline likes this.
    10-08-19 10:17 AM
    iphone, for a change. better camera, more premium build (stainless steel). but i'd never ditch my key2 for either, unless forced to.
    Makes me laugh when people scream "stainless steel therefore more premium build".

Man, none of these iPhone owners are even gonna lay their fingers on that "premium steel" because it's gonna be complemented by glass which WILL break the first time it's dropped, so they'll be touching the rubber/plastic/leather of the case that the phone will be in for its entire lifespan.

Therefore, to me, the steel is just adding unnecessary weight and quality aluminum would have been almost as solid as steel but cheaper and lighter.
    10-08-19 10:41 AM
    Makes me laugh when people scream "stainless steel therefore more premium build".

Man, none of these iPhone owners are even gonna lay their fingers on that "premium steel" because it's gonna be complemented by glass which WILL break the first time it's dropped, so they'll be touching the rubber/plastic/leather of the case that the phone will be in for its entire lifespan.

Therefore, to me, the steel is just adding unnecessary weight and quality aluminum would have been almost as solid as steel but cheaper and lighter.
    I use it without cover and man do i love the premium stainless steel feeling and mirror finish on my iPhone X.
    10-08-19 10:55 AM
    I'd use the key2 until it dies.
    I'm never giving up the pkb.
    Grungni likes this.
    10-08-19 12:29 PM
    Realize what?
    To get the numbers related to an app on the homescreen.
    10-08-19 01:50 PM
    To get the numbers related to an app on the homescreen.
    Just use Nova launcher to replace app icons with letters and make sure they fit on the home screen grid qwerty style. And changed the swipe up gesture to a different app. Ex: tapping L opens the calendar and swiping up on it opens lists.
    Winnertrack and Mecca EL like this.
    10-08-19 02:00 PM
    Get the Pixel. Load Cobalts workaround and don't look back.
    Noordenneonline likes this.
    10-08-19 03:04 PM
    I had a note 8 for a moment (a second hand) but no way, I'm always back on my Key2. I think I will use it till is death... and buy another one.
    I have some little hope for Key3
    10-08-19 03:14 PM

Lol, the textured back is one of the reasons i'll always be a blackberry loyalist. God forbid the day blackberry goes away. But if I had to chose, out of both glass back phones, it would be the iphone. I think of the 2, it would be less slippery, cause of the matt finish, or am I wrong? But either way, stainless steel is more premium. The BlackBerry classic had a stainless steel frame. And like I said, better camera than the s10. Also I think on the jerryrig show, the materials made on the phone overall was better than the samsungs. The 11 pro i'm talking about, not the standard. Never been a fan of samsung, all that curviness and more glass they added, just made a terrible ergonomic phone, ripe for slipping and damage.I might actually go for a sony phone if there were no blackberries.
    10-08-19 05:30 PM
    Between a high end Samsung and an iPhone 11, I would chose a note device. The reason would be because at least the Samsung has more features.

I would get a bit bored with the iPhone if it were my only phone. If you care about the camera more, then the iPhone would be the better choice for you.
    10-10-19 11:08 AM
    Moved on from the stage 4 hospice care phone model to Note 10+ and it’s might and day.
    10-10-19 12:01 PM
    it’s might and day.
    Including typo error increase
    10-10-19 12:43 PM
    Moved on from the stage 4 hospice care phone model to Note 10+ and it’s night and day.
    10-10-19 12:48 PM
    Got pixel 3xl after using BlackBerry for 15+ years , it's day and night. I just got October Security patch today , already running Android 10, feels amazing to have up to date software. I have cobalts BlackBerry vkb installed. I wished BlackBerry would make the app official to everyone on Android . I also installed Nacho natch and it makes the top of the screen very useful, hides the notch and keeps all icons to the left and right of notch , makes a very sophisticated look . If you were to ditch your KEY2, would you get a Samsung or an iPhone?-screenshot_20191010-110007.jpeg
    tfitzpat03 likes this.
    10-10-19 01:00 PM
    Huawei Mate 20 Pro or P30 Pro... I have a Mate 20 X with a smart cover and a stylus which I got in a bundle for £499... Fantastic phone with superb camera but use my KeyOne BE 99 percent of the time... I cannot abide typing on glass especially when I am using my phone for work purposes...
    10-10-19 01:18 PM
    Including typo error increase
    Ha ha ha... That'll be typing on glass it sucks...
    10-10-19 01:19 PM
    Yep, increasing productivity and efficiency on CrackBerry since 2007 or so.
    10-10-19 01:37 PM
88 1234