I just wanna have healthy discussion about this maybe some of you can explain why and why not pros and cons etc...
    07-14-18 12:10 AM
    I have keyone 4/64 dual sims.
    No plan to upgrade.

I love my keyone.
    schumi_xtreme01 likes this.
    07-14-18 12:25 AM
    For sure! The processor is noticeably quicker, the 6gb is a major plus eliminating lag and the Keyboard is really a huge improvement!!
    Little things are nice too. Power buttons texture, location of all buttons on the right side, speed key, led flash speed seems quicker, evenly lit keyboard backlight, back material sticky and better feeling in hand.
    07-14-18 12:41 AM
    I just wanna have healthy discussion about this maybe some of you can explain why and why not pros and cons etc...
    I've had both the keyone 3/4gb versions

100 percent worth it if you're experiencing the lag on the keyone as it's completely gone on the key2 (atleast in my experience)

I ditched the keyone because of the speed issues but after using this phone for nearly two weeks now it's perfect!

Keyboard is bigger and better
    Camera is good
    Phone reception is better
    Speed key is pretty useless as it's easier to just single touch home and launch your shortcut that way
    Phone is lighter

Cheers

If you're not experiencing issues with the keyone its probably not a big upgrade
    07-14-18 12:42 AM
    For sure! The processor is noticeably quicker, the 6gb is a major plus eliminating lag and the Keyboard is really a huge improvement!!
    Little things are nice too. Power buttons texture, location of all buttons on the right side, speed key, led flash speed seems quicker, evenly lit keyboard backlight, back material sticky and better feeling in hand.
    nice response somehow im seeing the trend
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    07-14-18 01:01 AM
    it's not a nice response, it is the response you wanted to see to make the decision.

really, having a BE K1 I would wait 2-3 months when all the issues are fixed.

you don't really need a K2 , you just want to buy it.

regards
    Qorax likes this.
    07-14-18 01:17 AM
    it's not a nice response, it is the response you wanted to see to make the decision.

really, having a BE K1 I would wait 2-3 months when all the issues are fixed.

you don't really need a K2 , you just want to buy it.

regards
    lol i dont even have a keyone not even planning on getting even the keyone anytime soon it is basically a random post seeking for opinion healthy conversation ive been far away from CB for quite sometime. And also not asking for your opinion either
    07-14-18 02:29 AM
    Again it is a random question for keyone users/former keyone users not unless money will fall down from the sky getting keyone is even out of question hehe obviously even keytwo.
    07-14-18 02:35 AM
    Not enough pro's to justify the price if you already have a KEYᵒⁿᵉ.

However if you can get one for cheap... I'm hoping to get one for free through work, in which case I'm sold!
    skrble likes this.
    07-14-18 06:09 AM
    I have the Black/4gb.

I can't speak for others but for me it is; the main features I'm looking forward to are:

Larger keys - the K1 is good, but I still feel a bit cramped. Click is OK on K1 but I would appreciate a better feel.
    Shortcuts with Nova launcher - I will use Nova on my K2 and it's great I can use the speed key to get shortcuts. I think it actually works better to have a consistent speed key + key combination regardless of whether you are in the home screen or in an app.
    Better grip - I hate the grip of the K1, it's too slippery and I HAVE to use it with a case.
    Better looks - yes, looks matter to me, don't judge.
    Better performance - I do get a bit peeved when I see some lag in switching apps. it's not a frequent problem, but I wish it weren't there.

I'm traveling overseas till the end of the month and am still on the fence between Black and Silver so haven't pulled the trigger yet.
    07-14-18 06:24 AM
    I have KEYᵒⁿᵉ 4/64 setup and I am planning to upgrade when I can. the keyboard on key2 looks more comfortable. A little more like Passport or Classic.. But I am from India so I know key2 will be available here a lot later. And after that I have to wait for the price drop..
    07-14-18 07:44 AM
    I have a Keyone BE and there are is just not enough reason for me to upgrade. Is the Key2 a better phone than the Keyone BE on paper? Sure. I think the answer to this question lies within the user.

I had to ask myself these questions when I saw the Key2.

Do I need the Key2's keyboard over the keyone? No. The Keyone's keyboard is just fine for me. I don't have any problem using the 'glossy keys'

Do I need the extra memory? No. The keyone BE suits my needs as far as memory goes. I have only used half of the storage on the phone and I have at least 1 gig of ram free. Lag is minimal for me.

Do I need the dual cameras? Absolutely not. I am not the biggest photo taker and don't need a portrait mode to take photos. My wife has an iPhone 8. So I could use that for the portrait photos.

Do I need a faster processor? Not so much. My keyone BE does hang every blue moon on some websites when trying to load. That can be a little bothersome. Overall, it gets the job done there.

Do I need the louder speaker? Not so much. I do wish the Keyone BE speaker phone was a little louder. For the most part, it does the job. Playing any other media with the speaker does a good job too.

Overall, my Keyone BE is doing me just fine right now. I like the Key2 and it may be my next phone. There is just no need for me to make the jump at this time. Also, the Keyone is on the cusp of getting Oreo. Yet another reason to stick with the Keyone so I'm good.

P.S. this is not about me not willing to support a new blackberry device. Blackberry is my brand of choice for my lifestyle. I love the killer batteries that they are putting in their phones so I am here to stay lol.
    Last edited by tfitzpat03; 07-14-18 at 10:53 AM.
    the_boon likes this.
    07-14-18 09:07 AM