Chuck Norris would use any damn phone he would want and without saying or doing anything make YOU want to use the same one too. Attachment 442785
    Chuck Norris could run BB10 with an Android Pie runtime on a Moto Razr flipfone - or run BB11 on a Passport.
    hplovecraft likes this.
    02-02-19 11:50 AM
    Mr. Bean would use an early version of the KEYone and put the screen back on with drywall tape and mud.
    totally this!
    02-02-19 11:50 AM
    Chuck Norris could run BB10 with an Android Pie runtime on a Moto Razr flipfone - or run BB11 on a Passport.
    So true!

Just wanted to add that Batman surely has a Passport with Android Pie on it ( i mean he IS a tech guy).

- still no dark mode even for Batman -
    02-02-19 12:14 PM
    Mr. Bean would use an early version of the KEYone and put the screen back on with drywall tape and mud.
    Lol to funny
    02-02-19 01:33 PM
    When did kirk become a superhero? ;-)

Posted via my Awesome passport
    Hahaha, you didn't know? Well, guess the cats out of the bag!
    02-02-19 05:29 PM
    Chuck Norris would use any damn phone he would want and without saying or doing anything make YOU want to use the same one too. Attachment 442785
    Chuck Norris told me to use AT&T KEYone and so that’s what I use....
    02-02-19 07:41 PM
    Chuck Norris told me to use AT&T KEYone and so that’s what I use....
    Be like Chuck....always.
    02-02-19 10:59 PM
    Black Panther would still use his bead bracelet lol
    02-03-19 06:15 AM
    Batman and James T. Kirk would both, without a doubt carry a Bold 9900 which they would have modified and updated with BB10 OS for the 21st and 24th centuries, concurrently!
    I LOVE how you classify James T. Kirk as a superhero. I've always thought Popeye met the qualifications of a superhero, since he gains super powers from spinach and uses those powers to rescue the same person over and over again. Popeye would still be using a Blackberry Classic, anyone telling him he has to upgrade will "risk these fisks."

But Superman would be on a keyone or Key2. His day job is a newspaper reporter. I did that for more than a decade and a half. He will have to organize a complicated schedule, but he will also want to type out story ideas before he forgets them and will want that physical keyboard.
    Like Popeye, spiderman would still have the Classic because he's always broke and can't afford to upgrade. He might even still have BlackBerry 850 pager - he's that broke. Freelance newspaper photography pays about the same as it did in the 60s.
    All super villains carry the latest IPhone offering.
    Last edited by notObamasBerry; 02-04-19 at 06:23 AM.
    anon(10387168) likes this.
    02-04-19 06:04 AM
    Batman has his own custom built phone... Bruce Wayne has an iPhone.
    02-04-19 08:54 AM
    Batman has his own custom built phone... Bruce Wayne has an iPhone.
    You don't think WayneTec would manufacture phones, in this fictional scenario?

Also, Tony Stark would definitely be using his own custom-made phone, hardware and software engineered and built from the ground up in his basement. And he'd probably make them for the rest of the Avengers, as well.

Spider-man (at least, the current main iteration[s]) would be using an iPhone, what with being a millennial and all.
    02-04-19 09:40 AM
36 12