My guess is Batman would use a K2 because of its security and help run Wayne enterprises off of it and keep contingency plans stored in the locker just in case! Lol
    01-31-19 07:27 PM
    superman would have the blackberry storm because of his undying love for sure press technology and would use it to txt Louis and Jimmy while preparing articles on docs to go haha
    01-31-19 07:32 PM
    superman would have the blackberry storm because of his undying love for sure press technology and would use it to txt Louis and Jimmy while preparing articles on docs to go haha
    Lol now that's funny
    01-31-19 07:36 PM
    That would be Lois Lane...

Bob
    01-31-19 07:51 PM
    That would be Lois Lane...

Bob
    I feel like she'd have the classic or some other bb10 phone, she seems more stubborn lol
    01-31-19 07:53 PM
    Batman would have the BlackBerry Passport for sure and he would have cracked the software so it would be secured until 2099. Of course he would have the OG went caped but when styling the town he would be sporting the SE.

He's on cool cat........or uhm....BAT
    Praganad likes this.
    01-31-19 08:11 PM
    Batman and James T. Kirk would both, without a doubt carry a Bold 9900 which they would have modified and updated with BB10 OS for the 21st and 24th centuries, concurrently!
    01-31-19 08:40 PM
    My guess is Batman would use a K2 because of its security and help run Wayne enterprises off of it and keep contingency plans stored in the locker just in case! Lol
    No I think it would obviously be a Boeing BlackPhone.

Posted via CB10 on Z10
    01-31-19 08:54 PM
    Batman would have the BlackBerry Passport for sure and he would have cracked the software so it would be secured until 2099. Of course he would have the OG went caped but when styling the town he would be sporting the SE.

He's on cool cat........or uhm....BAT
    I second that, although let's be real, batman can take any phone and secure it and make it be able to run/hack/do anything
    01-31-19 09:41 PM
    The Joker would have a Galaxy Note 7... no need to explain why lol

Superman would have a Priv so like the red laser coming out of his eyes he could disarm an enemy by throwing a hot Priv running Google Maps at him
    PantherBlitz and john_v like this.
    01-31-19 11:17 PM
    The Joker would have a Galaxy Note 7... no need to explain why lol

Superman would have a Priv so like the red laser coming out of his eyes he could disarm an enemy by throwing a hot Priv running Google Maps at him
    Lol I agree the PRIV got hot as you know what lol
    the_boon likes this.
    02-01-19 04:58 AM
    Aquaman would have a key2. He might find himself on the fuzzy end of Blackbery's customer service though
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    02-01-19 06:19 AM
    Aquaman would have a key2. He might find himself on the fuzzy end of Blackbery's customer service though
    You do know that the KEY2 is not waterproof? Maybe a Galaxy S10? Lol
    02-01-19 06:36 AM
    You do know that the KEY2 is not waterproof? Maybe a Galaxy S10? Lol
    Yep, as evidenced by me saying he might end up on the fuzzy end of blackberry customer service.
    02-01-19 06:42 AM
    I think Tony stark would use an IPhone with projection capabilities lol
    02-01-19 06:43 AM
    Yep, as evidenced by me saying he might end up on the fuzzy end of blackberry customer service.
    Sorry I missed the fuzzy part

Likely Aquaman would flood TCL's manufacturing facilities if he had to deal with their customer service lol.
    the_boon likes this.
    02-01-19 08:58 AM
    Sorry I missed the fuzzy part

Likely Aquaman would flood TCL's manufacturing facilities if he had to deal with their customer service lol.
    Lol.
    Bob80220 likes this.
    02-01-19 09:15 AM
    I think spiderman would have the blackberry classic as it's a handy size to hide in his outfit and is great to use on the 'web'! ;-)

Posted via my Awesome passport
    The_Passporter likes this.
    02-01-19 09:36 AM
    James T. Kirk would both, without a doubt carry a Bold 9900
    ... Kirk would obviously use something with native support for all chat clients so he could chat up space babes regardless of what platform they are using

The Champagne K2 LE would do that; plus go with his uniform.
    anon(10387168) likes this.
    02-01-19 07:53 PM
    Underdog would rock a BlackBerry, because... underdog, duh! His "trusty" Tour 9630 always by his side. Solid build quality, capable of withstanding any rescue mission his love Sweet Polly Purebred requires (never mind the dog fur in the trackball). Every task performed on his proud communicator fatefully executed in a series of bumbles and stumbles. There's no need to fear, BlackBerry is here!
    john_v and PantherBlitz like this.
    02-01-19 11:18 PM
    James T. Kirk would both, without a doubt carry a Bold 9900
    ... Kirk would obviously use something with native support for all chat clients so he could chat up space babes regardless of what platform they are using

The Champagne K2 LE would do that; plus go with his uniform.
    Style

john_v and PantherBlitz like this.
    02-01-19 11:24 PM
    I think spiderman would have the blackberry classic as it's a handy size to hide in his outfit and is great to use on the 'web'! ;-)

I think he might go for the PRIV with it's stick back...
    02-01-19 11:46 PM
    Batman and James T. Kirk would both, without a doubt carry a Bold 9900 which they would have modified and updated with BB10 OS for the 21st and 24th centuries, concurrently!
    When did kirk become a superhero? ;-)

02-02-19 03:46 AM
    Chuck Norris would use any damn phone he would want and without saying or doing anything make YOU want to use the same one too. If Superheroes used phones, who would have what phone?-images-20-1-.jpeg
    02-02-19 08:35 AM
    Mr. Bean would use an early version of the KEYone and put the screen back on with drywall tape and mud.
    john_v and BigBadWulf like this.
    02-02-19 11:18 AM
36 12