See the title, seems I may be in the minority?

I find the K2's screen size to be very sufficient, I never accidentally hit any of the capacitive buttons on my K2, and I would not look forward to relying on swipe gestures for navigation (clumsy and not immediately intuitive). I'm sort of dreading the possibility of nav buttons being removed on a future KEY device (ie., KEY3).

I'm a bit surprised that so many key lovers would seem to like to see the navs replaced with swipes ... what am I missing?
    02-12-19 06:10 AM

I find the K2's screen size to be very sufficient, I never accidentally hit any of the capacitive buttons on my K2, and I would not look forward to relying on swipe gestures for navigation (clumsy and not immediately intuitive). I'm sort of dreading the possibility of nav buttons being removed on a future KEY device (ie., KEY3).

I'm a bit surprised that so many key lovers would seem to like to see the navs replaced with swipes ... what am I missing?
    Ah! if I only would not accidentally hit those damn capacitive buttons! LOL

That's great that you do not have an issue with them, but I have such a difficult time with them, and I think that goes back to the whole initial gripe of capacitive buttons, they aren't physical buttons. I never accidentally hit physical buttons and they were much easier to use. I hate capacitive, they just do not work well and often get hit accidentally.

What I do want is for them to get rid of the wasted space of the capacitive buttons, lengthen the screen and include on screen buttons. Sooooooo much better that way. The swipe gestures goes back to older BB OS where there was a bunch of gestures for ease of use, for example to peek at the hub you would drag your finger up and slide to the right, so easy and simple without ever actually having to open the hub. I think we all just want some of the old gestures that made the device so useful. But also I don't think that means that the back, home, and recent buttons will be gone. I'm sure you can choose to keep these on-screen. It's really just about that wasted space when we could get a slightly larger screen.
    02-12-19 06:20 AM

I am right there with you. I wasn't as fond of them in the beginning of times, but the capacitive nav buttons really grew on me.

I had a pixel 3 for a bit when it first came out, running Android 9. Not a very fluid experience, too many ways to performs actions. Back to the Key2 I went, where the buttons are always right where you left them.
    02-12-19 12:09 PM