After having it in my cart for a few months I finally hit the button. Came 3 days early and all I can say is I am satified. I was pretty concerned that I would not like it. I played with a keyone and was not impressed. I read lots of posts on here and all the things I was concerned about seemed to be a non issue. Right when it hit my hand I knew the size was perfect. Then I typed on the keyboard which I never thought would be better then my classic. wrong again. I have only had it on for an hr and that was in my vehicle so now I'm at home or hotel with time. I would be typing this on it but its busy with updates and installs. Phone calls was another concern but they are great. Bit better then the classic and I was using a motoz3 for a few days and this is better then that. Moto was brand new I got it from carrier with plan to sell it to help pay for keytwo. Phone i lighter then classic but still looks and feels well made as many here have said. I ordered screen protectors but have not ordered a case yet. Seen some nice leather wallet type on amazon I might go for. Naked is pretty nice.
    Sukiyaki, the_boon and ajwan like this.
    10-31-18 08:52 PM
    FYI, supershieldz makes the best tempered glass screen protector for the Key2. Fits and looks like it's stock.
    Bob80220 likes this.
    10-31-18 09:05 PM
    FYI, supershieldz makes the best tempered glass screen protector for the Key2. Fits and looks like it's stock.
    Agreed!!! 👍

Bob
    10-31-18 09:48 PM