I have no words, the image speaks for itself..I have no words.. Bryan Palma tweeted with iphone-b7bbb778-5792-4174-a3fa-aa8c7cc0afbc.jpg
    Last edited by custerluca; 02-07-19 at 03:33 AM.
    elfabio80 and joshualebowitz like this.
    02-07-19 03:20 AM
    Phones are pretty personal things. If he's been using an iPhone for a decade, there's no reason he should have to switch to Android just because he works for a company that has a tiny Android team as part of a large business.

If he worked for BlackBerry Mobile it might be problematic.

BlackBerry is an Apple partner for most of its enterprise security offerings.

Posted with my trusty Z10
    02-07-19 04:02 AM
    very correct answer politically .. but why should I buy a BlackBerry device if my company manager uses an iphone?
    02-07-19 04:46 AM
    very correct answer politically .. but why should I buy a BlackBerry device if my company manager uses an iphone?
    Because you don't want to be a monkey see monkey do.
    Makaveli@Beta and Vistaus like this.
    02-07-19 05:07 AM
    Because you make your own choices in life 😁
    02-07-19 05:15 AM
    I can not be a shoemaker and walk around with broken shoes.. if you work on a project, you must be the first to convince me that the project is the best.
    02-07-19 05:24 AM
    I have already made my choices for ten years, for this reason that I get angry if I see certain things.
    02-07-19 05:28 AM
    I can not be a shoemaker and walk around with broken shoes.. if you work on a project, you must be the first to convince me that the project is the best.
    In french, we say ''Les cordonniers sont toujours les plus mal chaussés''
    custerluca, Gajja and Montmartre like this.
    02-07-19 05:41 AM
    Agree. In today's crazy social media world all helps.
    02-07-19 05:50 AM
    Because BlackBerry Limited isn't the company making BlackBerry phones. He probably spends less than. 0.01% of his time on the phone business.

BlackBerry almost certainly makes more money from companies securing iPhones with UEM than it does from its BlackBerry Android business.

If that bothers you, I understand, but it's the reality of 2019.

app_Developer and Vistaus like this.
    02-07-19 05:50 AM
    Because BlackBerry Limited isn't the company making BlackBerry phones. He probably spends less than. 0.01% of his time on the phone business. BlackBerry almost certainly makes more money from companies securing iPhones with UEM than it does from its BlackBerry Android business. If that bothers you, I understand, but it's the reality of 2019. Posted with my trusty Z10
    Yet a good answer politically correct.. but I have in my hands a new device with a physical keyboard that has the blackberry brand behind it .. I assure you that it is not a paperweight.

Posted with my wonderful BlackBerry Key2
    02-07-19 06:06 AM
    Compared to when Alicia Keys was tweeting from an iPhone, the new BlackBerry doesn't have devices to sell, rather device-agnostic mobile device management.

If he was working at BlackBerry Mobile, that would be more problematic, but Twitter is officially banned in China anyway.
    02-07-19 06:32 AM
    Compared to when Alicia Keys was tweeting from an iPhone, the new BlackBerry doesn't have devices to sell, rather device-agnostic mobile device management.
    If he was working at BlackBerry Mobile, that would be more problematic, but Twitter is officially banned in China anyway.
    I hope that in the future he will begin to appreciate the things he works for !
    I have no words.. Bryan Palma tweeted with iphone-opera-snapshot_2019-02-07_135921_twitter.com.png
    02-07-19 07:03 AM
    Yet a good answer politically correct.. but I have in my hands a new device with a physical keyboard that has the blackberry brand behind it .. I assure you that it is not a paperweight.

Posted with my wonderful BlackBerry Key2
    I never said it was a paperweight. I own five BlackBerry phones, including a KEYONE, so you don't have to convince me. But it doesn't bother me at all what phone someone else carries. I'll make my own decision based on my needs. Back when BlackBerry Limited sold phones, I agree that it would be an interesting photo if their executives carried a competitor's product, but Apple in 2019 is more a partner than a creditor for BlackBerry Limited.

02-07-19 07:28 AM
    The company manager is with BB Limited whose software is used by multitudes of companies using Android/iOS hardware solutions. The vast majority of those companies don’t use any BBMo/TCL hardware so don’t really care about the unrelated company that licenses the BB name and software for it’s own line of devices. Important to note, this manager also doesn’t use the almost defunct BB10 either which is BB Limited, yet would be ridiculous at this point..
    anon(10573286) likes this.
    02-07-19 07:42 AM
    ...this manager also doesn’t use the almost defunct BB10 either which is BB Limited, yet would be ridiculous at this point..
    Who you calling ridiculous? :-P

Jake2826 likes this.
    02-07-19 08:02 AM
    Agreed that It's not the best look, but give him the benefit of the doubt. He has not been there very long and I'm sure that changing his handset was at the bottom of his transition to-do list.

Alternatively he cannot reveal his Priv 2 in Atomic Red until the unveiling at WMC.
    02-07-19 09:02 AM
    Yet another example where the photo quality of a device used *for work* matters.
    02-07-19 09:17 AM
    Yet another example where the photo quality of a device used *for work* matters.
    LOL. That photo would have looked just as good on any phone, including my six year-old Z10. It's not a work of art.

02-07-19 09:27 AM
    LOL. That photo would have looked just as good on any phone, including my six year-old Z10. It's not a work of art.

LOL yourself. Sorry, you can't use ignorance as a defence.

And the iPhone is also more secure than a BlackBerry Android. I guess it makes sense someone who works for a security software company would use one?
    phuoc likes this.
    02-07-19 09:30 AM
    who is this anyway and why should i care?
    jmorgan456 and cyberdoggie like this.
    02-07-19 09:43 AM
    so if I am a cheif engineering design for Japanese's Toyota, I am will not allow to drive a German vehicles?
    02-07-19 09:54 AM
    who is this anyway and why should i care?
    OP's strategy seems to be to name and shame BlackBerry employees who don't use BlackBerry branded devices.
    02-07-19 10:03 AM
    Guys, what if....

.... His KEY2 was out of juice and he used someone else's iSlab to post the photo ??
    02-07-19 10:08 AM
    so if I am a cheif engineering design for Japanese's Toyota, I am will not allow to drive a German vehicles?
    Depends, did Toyota stop making cars and enlist some two-bit outfit in China to pick up the brand name? Dogfooding can only go so far.
    02-07-19 10:12 AM
164 123 ...