When I first bought in April, it was a pre-order with an expected shipping date of end of May. Then they told me that BBMo had "issues" with the batches that were being shipped overseas from EU so it got delayed. Then they told me that BBMo was drip feeding them shipments of a couple of devices per month. My number has finally come up with this most recent shipment.

In fairness to PDA, they've been very apologetic and have offered to refund my full payment every time there was a delay. So I felt comfortable riding it out knowing if TCL were to cancel all orders, I'd get my money back.

I haven't gotten a shipping notification yet (would imagine it would be sent on Monday), so I'm still not out of the woods yet!
    Wow! You really want this phone! Honestly it is great though!
    09-07-19 02:52 PM
    That’s a lotta words to say rent to own......
    That would imply that I'm actually in possession and making use of the device that I'm renting to own!
    09-07-19 06:43 PM
    Anyone know where I can get the red n black wallpaper shown on the key2 ads??
    09-09-19 01:16 AM
    Yes, see this thread

https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb.../#post13441923

Be sure to not have zoomed in on the image before you apply - somehow that is what I did on the first attempt.
    09-09-19 01:21 AM
    I now have a tracking number with an expected delivery date of tomorrow EOD!!! C'mon Canada Post, don't let me down now!!
    antony99 and Byrese like this.
    09-09-19 05:57 PM
    09-10-19 10:01 AM
    I'm currently setting my precious while I'm on a conference call ignoring everything everyone else is saying and using the tried and tested "can you please repeat that? I was on mute" (which completely makes zero sense!) whenever someone fires a question my way.

First impressions: OMG the keyboard is TIGHT!!! And the spacebar... SUPER TIGHT!! The spacebar on my Silver KEY2 wobbles on slightly, but this Red Edition... whoa. I'd say it's just as tight as the pkb on my KEY2 LE Atomic. We'll see how the swipe gestures go. My silver had a lot of accidental swipes while I was typing. Hoping that's not the case with the Red. So happy to get my swipe to delete back!

And the build date.... 20190814!!! This puppy is not even a month old!
    @the_boon I'll add the details onto your build dates thread.
    09-10-19 10:16 AM
    I'm currently setting my precious while I'm on a conference call ignoring everything everyone else is saying and using the tried and tested "can you please repeat that? I was on mute" (which completely makes zero sense!) whenever someone fires a question my way.

First impressions: OMG the keyboard is TIGHT!!! And the spacebar... SUPER TIGHT!! The spacebar on my Silver KEY2 wobbles on slightly, but this Red Edition... whoa. I'd say it's just as tight as the pkb on my KEY2 LE Atomic. We'll see how the swipe gestures go. My silver had a lot of accidental swipes while I was typing. Hoping that's not the case with the Red. So happy to get my swipe to delete back!

Congrats on the purchase! Ya, this is a much improved keyboard than earlier builds. Like all BlackBerry pkb you will notice this spacebar becomes slightly less tight over time as it gets broken in (and your palm oil gets in there). But that's to be expected. A good keyboard blow once or twice a week does the trick.
    09-10-19 10:35 AM
    It's here!!!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20190910_105701.jpeg 
Views:	36 
Size:	58.7 KB 
ID:	446127
    Yay ! Finally! Bravo ! !
    Rico4you likes this.
    09-10-19 10:39 AM

Congratulations- great looking mobile phone. Blackberry Key devices stand out amongst the sea of indistinguishable slabs. 😎🤘👍
    Rico4you likes this.
    09-10-19 11:12 AM

Cheap Trick is once again stuck in my head...
    09-10-19 11:14 AM
    Great stuff Dan. Hope you enjoy the red.
    09-10-19 02:08 PM
    welcome to Red family
    09-11-19 01:45 AM
    It's here!!!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20190910_105701.jpeg 
Views:	36 
Size:	58.7 KB 
ID:	446127
    Dual sim 120gb?
    Rico4you likes this.
    09-11-19 01:46 AM
    Dual sim 120gb?
    Yep!
    Rico4you likes this.
    09-11-19 05:22 AM
    Mine came with 128GB
    Rico4you likes this.
    09-11-19 05:42 AM
    Does anyone know if the UK Key2 Red will work good on the Rogers network in Canada?
    09-16-19 04:31 PM
    Wondering where I can buy the red Key2 in the USA?

Posted via CB10
    09-16-19 04:50 PM
    Wondering where I can buy the red Key2 in the USA?

Posted via CB10
    Send me $1,500USD in small unmarked bills and don’t ask questions ;-/
    09-16-19 04:52 PM

I really want this device and I may have an opportunity to pick one up this week.

Can you please tell me if the UK version works great on the Rogers network?

Does Wi-Fi calling work?
    09-17-19 12:30 PM
    Idk if anyone replied to you but you can find it on Amazon. They are handmade in Vietnam so it takes like 3 weeks to show up... but now I just saw amazon has them in stock.
    09-19-19 12:02 AM
    Hey guys it's on bestbuy right now in the us
    09-19-19 12:03 AM
    Hey guys it's on bestbuy right now in the us
    It's over now.
    09-22-19 02:57 AM
    Anyone know where I can get the red n black wallpaper shown on the key2 ads??
    Google
    09-22-19 06:42 AM
    I received my Key2 Red Edition also. Its ok, but it pales in comparison to my treasured passport that still works! It was a sad day when I bought the key2 because I knew that eventually I won't be using my passport very soon. It was getting too difficult to run apps and search the internet. But the apps that do work on the Passport as so much more superior than the apps on the key2. I wish they would come out another passport or at least make the key2 a little more like the passport , like a wider screen.
    09-23-19 08:55 PM
574 ... 20212223