And the BB logo too...
    Guess that maybe they're depleting the parts bin with what's available.
    05-04-19 01:49 PM
    so I finally got my KEY2 Red Edition. I switched from the LE, because I need a dual Sim for work. So I had the opportunity to get the best BlackBerry out there.

unfortunately it has a clicky space bar which I find quite annoying. Should I send it back?

for the rest it's an incredible device, and it looks absolutely stunning. I have no words for how completely awesome it looks. This is definitely one of the prettiest devices ever released as a BlackBerry.
    05-06-19 01:54 AM
    unfortunately it has a clicky space bar which I find quite annoying. Should I send it back?
    I guess you won't get a uniform clicking spacebar on any Key 2 device because the keyboard is simply different compared to the K2 LE. It's either somewhat less clicky or somewhat more. It's something onlly you can decide, you might either end up with a better one or it could be even worse.
    05-06-19 02:10 AM
    If it was me I would give it a few days to see if it beds in or quietens down give yourself some Space to think about it.
    05-06-19 02:39 AM
    gehehehe. I guess I'll hold it with me then. it's not super annoying, just noticeable. at least it's not loose and wobbly (yet).

overall I am very satisfied with the device. as I said, it looks absolutely phenomenal. the overall feel and look of the device is also far superior to the LE. the only thing I am really disappointed about is the capacitive keyboard. trackpad is not very accurate and swiping up to write words doesn't really work all that well.

for the rest I think the Red Edition is the creme de la crème of BlackBerry Mobile. it looks so much better in real life than in the pictures. it's really a premium device and I receive lots of compliments and stares by people.
    05-06-19 02:49 AM
    gehehehe. I guess I'll hold it with me then. it's not super annoying, just noticeable. at least it's not loose and wobbly (yet).

overall I am very satisfied with the device. as I said, it looks absolutely phenomenal. the overall feel and look of the device is also far superior to the LE. the only thing I am really disappointed about is the capacitive keyboard. trackpad is not very accurate and swiping up to write words doesn't really work all that well.

for the rest I think the Red Edition is the creme de la crème of BlackBerry Mobile. it looks so much better in real life than in the pictures. it's really a premium device and I receive lots of compliments and stares by people.
    Glad you like it. The swipe up issue on suggested word predictions has been a problem that some of us K2 owners have been complaining about. I didn't realise the K2 red also was not performing this action properly.
    05-06-19 02:56 AM
    I also noticed that if you have typed your post using the K2 red that it is not capitalising the first letter after a full stop. If you have already said this my apologies as I will again read your first post.
    05-06-19 03:00 AM

The louder clickiness is by design, nothing's gonna really change that with the KEY2.

However, it seems that they have actually improved the firmness of the spacebar, so far none of the RED edition owners have reported any looseness/wobbliness, so at least there's that!
    Rico4you likes this.
    05-06-19 03:30 AM
    The louder clickiness is by design, nothing's gonna really change that with the KEY2.

However, it seems that they have actually improved the firmness of the spacebar, so far none of the RED edition owners have reported any looseness/wobbliness, so at least there's that!
    Yeah I'm already getting used to it in a strange way. No loose spacebar indeed. I hope it remains that way.
    Rico4you likes this.
    05-07-19 02:09 AM
    New KEY2 Red video by Jeff Springer

Rico4you and bh7171 like this.
    05-15-19 08:06 PM
    doesn't do any good if we can't buy it
    John Albert and the_boon like this.
    05-15-19 08:59 PM

Note the lag when opening Hangouts.

Posted via CB10
    05-15-19 09:32 PM
    Jeffrey , Jeffrey, Jeffrey!!!!

Sorry ... couldn't resist the opportunity to reference Jerry Springer.
    Rico4you likes this.
    05-16-19 03:09 PM
    Note the lag when opening Hangouts.

Posted via CB10
    I think that was because it was the first time he had opened it. It needed to be set up.
    05-16-19 04:30 PM
    Jeffrey , Jeffrey, Jeffrey!!!!

Sorry ... couldn't resist the opportunity to reference Jerry Springer.
    CrackBerry, the virtual Jerry Springer episodes.....
    05-16-19 04:37 PM
    I think that was because it was the first time he had opened it. It needed to be set up.
    Indeed, but it would have made an awesome video had the S10 needed the extra time while the KEY² just snapped open like that.

Posted via CB10
    05-16-19 05:14 PM
    Indeed, but it would have made an awesome video had the S10 needed the extra time while the KEY² just snapped open like that.

Posted via CB10
    True.
    05-16-19 05:31 PM
    Red Key 2

My Red 128 gigabyte Key 2 arrives 6/10/19. Loved your review, looking forward to it arriving.
    Rico4you likes this.
    05-24-19 09:29 PM
    Red Key 2

My Red 128 gigabyte Key 2 arrives 6/10/19. Loved your review, looking forward to it arriving.
    Congrats ! Awesome
    05-30-19 11:06 PM
    Red Key 2

Where did you buy it and how much if you don't mind telling us.
    06-01-19 06:10 PM
    oh boy - Amazon just changed to currently unavailable and would notify if it becomes available.
    06-04-19 10:36 PM
    oh boy - Amazon just changed to currently unavailable and would notify if it becomes available.
    Lol i just don't get it.

Does BBMo NOT want to sell more red KEY2's ?
    Clearly the demand is there
    Rico4you likes this.
    06-06-19 08:41 PM
    Lol i just don't get it.

Does BBMo NOT want to sell more red KEY2's ?
    Clearly the demand is there
    I’m not trying to argue but why do think the demand is clearly there? How many have they sold? Have they made a profit?
    06-07-19 03:52 PM
    I’m not trying to argue but why do think the demand is clearly there? How many have they sold? Have they made a profit?
    Remember 25 users from the other VKB post... I believe we've found at least 12 of them here... being different is just that.... Red is as close to VKB as possible for now
    06-07-19 03:54 PM
    Remember 25 users from the other VKB post... I believe we've found at least 12 of them here...
    I apologize. I’m getting older and my short term memory is really giving me problems.

What’s your name again?
    06-07-19 03:55 PM
574 ... 1112131415 ...