I'm definitely with you on that one man, the keyboard is the most essential part of these devices.

The things is, I prefer the silver color over the red, but if red has better overall build quality, then that would be the one to pull the trigger on

Now if I could justify the $699 to the wife...
    yea it's tough since I'm sure it's different for everyone. luckily I had some BB gift cards and rewards points that brought the price down a lot, so it was easier to pull the trigger. If you're going to order, just be prepared to keep it. Once I opened the box, no way it was going back. Red looks too good haha
    the_boon and Rico4you like this.
    04-23-19 10:36 PM
    BTW did you notice that the red wallpaper in the BlackBerry Mobile ad for the phone doesn't come preloaded on the device? At least mine didn't come with it ...
    04-24-19 11:40 AM
    BTW did you notice that the red wallpaper in the BlackBerry Mobile ad for the phone doesn't come preloaded on the device? At least mine didn't come with it ...
    Just like the red wallpaper that was supposed to come with the Atomic LE

Strange...
    04-24-19 12:11 PM
    Yea, that's annoying. I couldn't find it either. Just made some of my favorites red.
    Attached Thumbnails I got my KEY2 Red Edition-47.jpg  
    anon(10387168) and Rico4you like this.
    04-24-19 01:31 PM
    Attached Thumbnails I got my KEY2 Red Edition-8450.jpg  
    04-24-19 01:32 PM
    I'm definitely with you on that one man, the keyboard is the most essential part of these devices.

The things is, I prefer the silver color over the red, but if red has better overall build quality, then that would be the one to pull the trigger on

Now if I could justify the $699 to the wife...
    Just blame it on South Florida and it’s lifestyle...
    the_boon likes this.
    04-24-19 03:25 PM
    Just like the red wallpaper that was supposed to come with the Atomic LE

Strange...
    You might want to try popping your sim card out and then going into the wallpaper settings. I noticed this with my LE- and I am assuming its the same on the Key2. So, if you put your sim in to boot up the device for the first time it likely would have put a blackberry launcher wallpaper on vs the nice stock ones they advertise. You can get to them, just have to go simless for a minute .

Let me know if that works for you.
    04-25-19 02:41 PM
    Here it is
    Attached Thumbnails I got my KEY2 Red Edition-42433.jpg  
    Rico4you likes this.
    04-26-19 10:52 AM
    Finally pulled the trigger on bestbuy.com and having it shipped to Orlando where I'll be in a week. You guys were driving me into a jealous rage with all of your Red Edition talk! Can't wait to finally get my hands on one!
    Rico4you and Tsepz_GP like this.
    04-26-19 09:39 PM
    Finally pulled the trigger on bestbuy.com and having it shipped to Orlando where I'll be in a week. You guys were driving me into a jealous rage with all of your Red Edition talk! Can't wait to finally get my hands on one!
    Boom! Congrats it's awesome!
    04-27-19 03:28 AM
    I will wait for confirmation that the KEY2 will be patched for at least another two years before pulling the trigger.

But I find the Red KEY2 to be the best looking phone (of any brand) I've seen since the original Bold.

Posted with my trusty Z10
    Last edited by bb10adopter111; 04-27-19 at 08:42 AM.
    Rico4you likes this.
    04-27-19 05:54 AM
    Let us know how you like it!
    04-27-19 06:58 AM
    So it looks like the BB gods have conspired and don't want me to get this phone. Best Buy cancelled my order TWICE saying they can't ship to the address I entered. I'm having it sent to the Rosen Centre Hotel, 9840 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819 and for some reason Best Buy doesn't like it.

Guess I'll have to wait for it to come out in Canada or for amazon.com to backfill its sold out stock. Meh.
    04-27-19 07:34 AM

Guess I'll have to wait for it to come out in Canada or for amazon.com to backfill its sold out stock. Meh.
    I think it came and went in Canada. It was sold out before you could buy.

Not surprising they don't want to sell to a hotel.
    04-27-19 07:55 AM
    So it looks like the BB gods have conspired and don't want me to get this phone. Best Buy cancelled my order TWICE saying they can't ship to the address I entered. I'm having it sent to the Rosen Centre Hotel, 9840 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819 and for some reason Best Buy doesn't like it.

Use my address... I know it’s valid and like-able...

Ship to store, I believe there’s a store @ Florida Mall area which is about three miles away roughly... 8350 South Orange Blossom Trail
    04-27-19 10:11 AM
    Thinking of pulling the trigger on this... but I need to know if the Spacebar still has that different sound/feels loose like all the previous Key2 models?
    04-27-19 10:15 AM
    Thinking of pulling the trigger on this... but I need to know if the Spacebar still has that different sound/feels loose like all the previous Key2 models?
    You really have no idea until you get in your hands. I’m sorry but things like this and other recent questions like signal are unique to each user.
    04-27-19 10:18 AM
    Really nice phone. High quality and an eye Turner for sure. I got my KEY2 Red Edition-img_20190424_1327003.jpeg
    Rico4you likes this.
    04-27-19 10:32 AM
    Spacebar has a slightly different click sound. Same, but different. No wobble like my Key2 Silver. Just do it.
    the_boon likes this.
    04-27-19 10:34 AM

Try amazon
    jamesharmeling and Rico4you like this.
    04-27-19 10:49 AM
    $1,729. In Canada

wtf
    04-27-19 11:15 AM
    Try amazon
    Wanted to! But I don't trust the shipping window. Even with Prime it says it's estimated to get to Orlando between May 7-15 and I'm only there for one day (May 7). Not worth the gamble.
    04-27-19 11:38 AM
    You really have no idea until you get in your hands. I’m sorry but things like this and other recent questions like signal are unique to each user.
    Thanks - although I've gone through two Key2's because the Spacebar just flat-out stopped working, and both were pretty loose/wobbly. Just wanna make sure before I shell out on this
    the_boon likes this.
    04-27-19 02:17 PM
    Spacebar has a slightly different click sound. Same, but different. No wobble like my Key2 Silver. Just do it.
    Thanks! Does the fingerprint scanner register 100% of the time, or can there (sometimes) be a slight delay?
    04-27-19 02:18 PM
    Thanks! Does the fingerprint scanner register 100% of the time, or can there (sometimes) be a slight delay?
    Seems to be quite a bit better than my Silver and registers pretty quickly.
    Rico4you likes this.
    04-27-19 03:41 PM
574 ... 910111213 ...