Does it have June security patch?
    06-18-18 03:45 PM
    That was long after the developer had already stopped working on it.
    I was wondering where this app went. It had so much potential. Pretty lame that BlackBerry shut the Dev down.

Posted via CB10
    06-18-18 03:52 PM
    I was wondering where this app went. It had so much potential. Pretty lame that BlackBerry shut the Dev down.

Posted via CB10
    The project was already essentially shut down before BlackBerry got involved. There was very little interest. The developer got financially burned for even trying.
    Livermore likes this.
    06-18-18 03:55 PM
    The project was already essentially shut down before BlackBerry got involved. There was very little interest. The developer got financially burned for even trying.
    Oh I see. Well, it's still a shame. Although that app was extremely laggy on my KeyOne, it worked a bit smoother on my Priv. It had potential for-sure. Who knows maybe a future app is in the making?

Posted via CB10
    06-18-18 03:58 PM
    Oh I see. Well, it's still a shame. Although that app was extremely laggy on my KeyOne, it worked a bit smoother on my Priv. It had potential for-sure. Who knows maybe a future app is in the making?

Posted via CB10
    I respectfully disagree the visibility part. This forum has so far 47k visitors and even 50% of them purchased, it would give us enough money to fund the development for this launcher for at least a year. This is so far the most visible product we had. Why user does not purchase is a different question all together. Since we are a startup and entered unknown territory, I made a calculated investment. Once we build cash flow with other products, we will direct some of them here. Windows app is our cash cow at the moment and I hope BB10 might be as well someday. I am thinking we might have missed the expectations due to inexperience in BB 10. And that's reflecting in sales. We will fix those as we slowly fund the development - Shakir
    At times of Zinqs post, there was 47k visitors, over 1200 posts in thread and roughly $500 gross purchases that netted $350 after Google 30%cut. Zinqs put in $10k budget and it was blown within 3-4 weeks and 20 some updates later. I suspect Android devs really don’t care about BB10 replication since there’s no payoff. None!! Just like BB10 itself
    IvanTheTolerable likes this.
    06-18-18 05:51 PM
    At times of Zinqs post, there was 47k visitors, over 1200 posts in thread and roughly $500 gross purchases that netted $350 after Google 30%cut. Zinqs put in $10k budget and it was blown within 3-4 weeks and 20 some updates later. I suspect Android devs really don’t care about BB10 replication since there’s no payoff. None!! Just like BB10 itself
    Also didn't help that CB refused to give it any room on the front page despite its progress. Sad times, I remember how excited I was when that was first released.
    06-18-18 06:11 PM
    It did end up getting posted. It was getting looked at with 47k views. Had it gotten 10x the views and 10x the sales, it would still have been a waste. The point I made back then is that people overestimate the power of the vocal minority vs the silent majority regarding true purchase support. Nothing speaks louder than a .2% conversion ratio.
    06-18-18 08:00 PM
    Man... BB10 is a real money pit after all, even on Android!
    06-19-18 03:52 AM
    Could we stay on topic, please?

Posted via CB10 / AT&T /Z10 STL100-3 /10.3.3.3216
    UrbanGlowCam likes this.
    06-19-18 10:18 AM
    I guess this question is more software related.

On my Passport I was able to edit and create multiple notification and sound profiles. Examples: silent, vibrate, normal, only phone calls.
    I would love to be able to have the option to do this again cause on my Oneplus 3T I have only three options for the slider on the side of the phone.
    Are you able to do this with the KEY2?
    06-19-18 11:47 AM
    I guess this question is more software related.

On my Passport I was able to edit and create multiple notification and sound profiles. Examples: silent, vibrate, normal, only phone calls.
    I would love to be able to have the option to do this again cause on my Oneplus 3T I have only three options for the slider on the side of the phone.
    Are you able to do this with the KEY2?
    Use an app like Sound Profile by Corcanoe, and have as many as you want.
    06-19-18 11:58 AM
    Use an app like Sound Profile by Corcanoe, and have as many as you want.
    I wonder how that will play with my Alert slider? I'll look at it but I am still interested in the KEY2 and would love to know how BlackBerry's android twist works for that.
    06-19-18 12:00 PM
    I wonder how that will play with my Alert slider? I'll look at it but I am still interested in the KEY2 and would love to know how BlackBerry's android twist works for that.
    Standard Android.
    06-19-18 12:01 PM
    Please tell me it has wireless charging. I'm too used to having it now with the Priv.
    06-19-18 02:36 PM
    Please tell me it has wireless charging. I'm too used to having it now with the Priv.
    Nope
    06-19-18 03:04 PM
    Standard Android.
    So then would you be able to dedicate a key to change the profile using your app suggestion ?
    That would be a nice Passport feature brought back even if it was a "work around" lol
    06-19-18 04:10 PM
    No, it does not. My car has wireless charging and when I put it there, it doesn't charge.
    06-19-18 08:44 PM
    Hello there, may I request that you install the DevCheck Hardware and System info app and let us know if the 6 GB ram installed is LPDDR4X? Also, don't know if you have an efficient way of finding out whether the storage memory is UFS 2.1 (vs emmc) ? Many thanks!!
    I don't know how to check storage memory.
    Attached Thumbnails I got the BlackBerry KEY2. Ask Me Anything.-7873.jpg  
    06-19-18 08:47 PM
    Here it goes:

1. Do you have any light bleed on the sides of your phone? My black Key1 had this issue.

2. Are the side buttons loose or firm in place? My Key1’s buttons were wobbly and made a faint clicking noise when touched. Felt very cheap.

3. When you pull down the notification shade, is there a slight flicker to the background?

4. How is the back cover? Is there any give and does it make a creaking sound when pressed at all?

Thanks
    1. No.

2. No.

3. Yes.

4. No. No creaking and the back cover is way better than the KEYone.
    the_boon likes this.
    06-19-18 08:50 PM
    Any significant lags or stuttering?
    06-20-18 12:19 AM
    No creaking and the back cover is way better than the KEYone.
    Is it way more grippy than the KEYone's?

Meaning would you use this phone with just a screen protector but no case?
    06-20-18 01:24 AM
    Is it way more grippy than the KEYone's?

Meaning would you use this phone with just a screen protector but no case?
    I found the K1 very slippery. Installed a case shortly after I got it.
    06-20-18 05:59 AM
    any problems on using ig?
    06-20-18 07:25 AM
    Does it have June security patch?
    06-20-18 12:42 PM
    Does the space bar light up like on the key one? On all of the review videos I have seen it does not look like it does. Please confirm yes or no...
    06-20-18 01:04 PM
388 ... 1011121314 ...