I'm an experienced Android user for years, but first time with Key2. I bought dual-sim China version for now and start to use. While I was driniking last night, somehow I changed my passport and could not reach BB again.

Here is what I tried:

1. Find My Google Restart: Eventhough my phone is online and connected to WiFi - Google cannot reach to my phone, probably extreme security staff of BB. In locked mode, it does not allow to connect network.

2. ADB - Fastboot Restart: There is not ADB installed into an Android phone. Wow. Fastboot screen is just black and hacky one - it does not work for anything.

3. Re-OS Installing with Sugar: It excites me to reinstall by Sugar. But they changed the password of servers and I cannot connect with given password. Searched ALL web but could not find a valid one - no way to enter.

4. Flashing Another Firmware: It is Chinese version and develop of those firmwares said that, you should not flash on Chinese that will brick your phone.

5. Trying to Remember Passwords: I've tried 100+ times but no luck. Why I cannot reset password online from Google OR cannot erase the phone from fastboot.

I'm getting crazy and really appreciate your support. Thanks!
    09-23-18 01:32 PM
    Any expert to help me or should I trash the phone?
    09-24-18 01:57 PM
    Any expert to help me or should I trash the phone?
    All you have to do is type in your device password wrong 10 times, and the device will reset - unless you explicitly turned that feature off.
    SeeBeeEss likes this.
    09-24-18 02:03 PM
    Unfortunately, this feature is off. Is it a real brick from now on? Sugar is not accepting the password and it was the only option.
    09-25-18 03:32 AM
    All you have to do is type in your device password wrong 10 times, and the device will reset - unless you explicitly turned that feature off.
    Hey Conite,

Wasn't it so, that even if you fill in the wrong password 10 times, the device resets, BUT you still need the correct password for reenabling it?
    09-25-18 06:23 AM
    Hey Conite,

Wasn't it so, that even if you fill in the wrong password 10 times, the device resets, BUT you still need the correct password for reenabling it?
    Different password. The device password is wiped, but you will then need your Google credentials to start up again.
    09-25-18 06:56 AM
    You can contact a company called Cellebrite and they will brute force unlock your device
    deiop likes this.
    09-25-18 07:02 AM
    Thanx Conite - that was it :-)
    09-25-18 07:05 AM