It's pretty clear to everyone here that it bothers you. It's pretty entertaining to see by your posts how it hurts you on the deepest level. Lol.
    The only thing that hurts is my head. It's hilarious how much leeway people are willing to give to a project that has long been abandoned - even resorting to blaming others.
    12-01-21 05:30 PM
    The only thing that hurts is my head. It's hilarious how much leeway people are willing to give to a project that has long been abandoned - even resorting to blaming others.
    Some people could be in the "ain't broke, don't fix it" arena.

The auto updates from Play Store ensures update will always come, even at the risk of making things worse.

Even when disabling the auto updates, one must remember not to update all apps accidentally or back to square one of making changes back to the "ain't broke" stage again.
    12-01-21 05:45 PM
    Some people could be in the "ain't broke, don't fix it" arena.

The auto updates from Play Store ensures update will always come, even at the risk of making things worse.

Even when disabling the auto updates, one must remember not to update all apps accidentally or back to square one of making changes back to the "ain't broke" stage again.
    The expectation is that everything updates in parallel. The problem occurs when things get way out of whack - like a 4 year old app on a current OS, or a 4 year old OS trying to run a current app.
    12-01-21 05:47 PM
    The expectation is that everything updates in parallel. The problem occurs when things get way out of whack - like a 4 year old app on a current OS, or a 4 year old OS trying to run a current app.
    Now the suite of apps is 4 years old? I thought it was 2? Anyway last update to my suite on both devices I utilize show October the 26th. And oddly enough I have never experienced the issues others have on my BE or A71. (I use the paid ad free on my Samsung) Both have all updates in place. Oddly and as noted I always disable Chrome and nary an issue. (Android Webview is current on both)

When and if I find something that works better for my needs than HUB/Inbox I'll consider it/them. I have tried all the ones mentioned here and elsewhere and nothing is like or similar to BlackBerry Inbox in how it separates and organizes my 4 emails, texts, Whatsapp, and LinkedIn.

If Microsoft made a desktop version of Outlook that would be about the closest for my email. The mobile version does not meet my needs.
    shakingthrough likes this.
    12-01-21 06:17 PM
    Now the suite of apps is 4 years old? I thought it was 2? Anyway last update to my suite on both devices I utilize show October the 26th. And oddly enough I have never experienced the issues others have on my BE or A71. (I use the paid ad free on my Samsung) Both have all updates in place. Oddly and as noted I always disable Chrome and nary an issue. (Android Webview is current on both)

When and if I find something that works better for my needs than HUB/Inbox I'll consider it/them. I have tried all the ones mentioned here and elsewhere and nothing is like or similar to BlackBerry Inbox in how it separates and organizes my 4 emails, texts, Whatsapp, and LinkedIn.

If Microsoft made a desktop version of Outlook that would be about the closest for my email. The mobile version does not meet my needs.
    You haven't experienced the issue because you have both a current version of Webview and a current version of the OS.
    12-01-21 06:22 PM
    It's pretty clear to everyone here that it bothers you. It's pretty entertaining to see by your posts how it hurts you on the deepest level. Lol.
    Entertaining is watching people refuse to accept that BlackBerry exited the mobile arena five (5) years ago holding onto the past as if there's any relevance in the present.
    pdr733 and Trouveur like this.
    12-01-21 07:58 PM
    Entertaining is watching people refuse to accept that BlackBerry exited the mobile arena five (5) years ago holding onto the past as if there's any relevance in the present.
    The only relevant thing I could see as far as BB and mobile relevancy is trying to lock down a KEY2 as best as possible for use in 2022. It's spec-wise the most capable Berry. I find that it doesn't really perform much slower now than it did circa August 2018.

I'm not even waiting for an OM unicorn anymore. Higher chance of a PKB solution from someone else than that thing seeing the light of day, imo.
    12-01-21 08:52 PM
    You haven't experienced the issue because you have both a current version of Webview and a current version of the OS.
    My BE certainly has the the current Webview but it as we know is on Oreo 8.1. No issues there nor on Samsung with latest Webview and 11. The commonality between devices is disabled Chrome. BlackBerry Launcher on BE and Samsung One UI 3.1 on A71. HUB/Inbox and all suite apps are current as well. I am not on the beta.
    12-02-21 01:53 AM
    It's really not all that entertaining any more....
    Trouveur likes this.
    12-02-21 08:07 AM
    I have been having the same problem of being unable to access the address or subject line when composing or replyin to emails on the hub. If I disable or uninstall chrome and then reinstall it all is fine for a couple of days, and then the problem returns. If anyone has a solution I would love to know it.
    joshualebowitz likes this.
    12-02-21 11:35 AM
    I have been having the same problem of being unable to access the address or subject line when composing or replyin to emails on the hub. If I disable or uninstall chrome and then reinstall it all is fine for a couple of days, and then the problem returns. If anyone has a solution I would love to know it.
    The only permanent solution is to upgrade to a modern phone with a current OS, or move to an actively developed email client.
    Last edited by conite; 12-02-21 at 01:34 PM.
    12-02-21 11:53 AM
    Just got a beta update today for Hub, it seems to fix the issue (again).
    12-02-21 12:33 PM
    nice! finally some good news! thanks all for posting the info.
    Confirmed! join the beta program for hub and services, wait a couple of hours, then update the apps.....and the hub email issue has been corrected (I hope permanently)!
    12-02-21 03:16 PM
    i did everything you say but it doesnt work for me.
    12-03-21 02:58 AM
    I recently installed the beta version of Hub+ Services, Inbox, etc. Although initially the problem was fixed it is now back to happening again , ie, no email fields in view.
    12-03-21 07:06 PM
    Check if you are in Beta Programm and if you really got the update
    12-04-21 03:15 AM
    I'm in beta since yesterday and still it works
    12-04-21 08:24 AM
    I'm also noticing DuckDuckGo Browser has display issues as well on the latest webview/chrome on the Key2.
    12-04-21 02:37 PM
    I use the default HUB and never have any issues plus I can see both sides of a text thread (what they wrote and what I replied)...

To get the default HUB back just remove the updates from the following apps (put them back to default)...

BlackBerry Hub+ Calendar
    BlackBerry Hub+ Contacts
    BlackBerry Hub+ Inbox
    BlackBerry Hub+ services
    Google Chrome: Fast & Secure

And if you want to keep the default HUB then never let those apps update...
    Cdette likes this.
    12-05-21 12:40 AM
    After our downfall and the rise of the apes.
    Maybe thats a good thing, cause nothing is working with this problem anyway.
    Sick and tired of this HUB email.
    12-05-21 11:07 AM
    official update on playstore come. issues is fixed
    ssirica likes this.
    12-06-21 11:25 PM
    This just started for me yesterday. The only thing I have found that will bring back the address and subject lines are to hit the "Delete Original Text" menu item, which obviously solves the original problem by creating a new one. Also, the fields for "to" and "subject" still seem to be there, but the labels are missing. I have been able to forward an email without the labels but this is not a problem I can work with for long.
    12-07-21 05:39 AM
    official update on playstore come. issues is fixed
    Yes, today's update seems to have fixed the issue... I am having notification badge and several other issues w/ Outlook on my Duo, looking for an excuse to get back to the comparably excellent user interface of Hub+.
    Last edited by TheGraduate; 12-08-21 at 04:21 AM.
    12-07-21 02:07 PM
    just received an update too. seems to be fixed :-)
    12-07-21 04:12 PM
    it's fixed
    thank you BlackBerry
    Do we get new Android updates if we will write 400 posts, too?
    shakingthrough likes this.
    12-08-21 10:58 AM
422 ... 14151617