I have had my Key2 for a month. Just recently my Hub icon is no longer displaying the notification dot when new mail arrives. I have checked the settings in the App and Notification section and it is enabled. Reboot has not solved. Anyone else experiencing this issue?
    08-13-18 03:39 PM
    I have had my Key2 for a month. Just recently my Hub icon is no longer displaying the notification dot when new mail arrives. I have checked the settings in the App and Notification section and it is enabled. Reboot has not solved. Anyone else experiencing this issue?
    do this setting, follow the visuals below. I tried to tell.
    08-13-18 03:58 PM
    thanks, I have checked these settings and they are exactly as your pics depict
    08-13-18 04:02 PM
    Are you using the BlackBerry Launcher or did you install a 3rd party launcher?
    bendiep1991 likes this.
    08-13-18 04:07 PM
    08-13-18 04:13 PM
    I am using the BlackBerry launcher
    08-13-18 06:08 PM
    I'm having the same issue - tons of emails coming in and nothing showing in my notification shade!
    08-14-18 12:53 PM
    All email notifications seem to be doing the same things - Slack, Whatsapp, etc seem to be fine with the little red indicator on the hub. Email however, doesn't give either the indicator or the notification shade. I'm going to try clearing data
    08-14-18 01:35 PM
    I cleared data...went back in and skipped the intro and everything seems ok again!
    08-14-18 01:46 PM
    hey thanks so much, that worked for me as well. I now get the notification dot on the hub icon. I have separate icon for my individual email accounts. maybe I am wrong but I thought notification dots would appear when new mail arrived and in a particular account. That is not happening. But at least the notification for the Hub is working again. thanks
    08-14-18 03:02 PM
    northern-comfort, that was definitely the way it worked on the Blackberry PRIV. You would get dot notification on the individual email account icons.

This feature alone was the reason I installed the Blackberry Hub software on my new phone. However, I don't get this behavior now either; just the dot notification on the Hub icon itself.

What's frustrating is I had lots of problems with the notifications not working or stop working on my PRIV so I didn't / don't know if this is how it is supposed to be now. Such a shame.
    01-05-19 01:11 PM