After reinstalling a new battery in the Key2, Hub stopped working.

Thinking it could be many things, I just did a factory reset and started over.

It worked fine from 8AM -11:30 AM today. Then the error message cannot open this message appeared and the message was deleted. i have now done a 30 second reboot and cleared all cache.

Ideas apreciated.
    06-09-21 10:35 AM
    After reinstalling a new battery in the Key2, Hub stopped working.

Thinking it could be many things, I just did a factory reset and started over.

It worked fine from 8AM -11:30 AM today. Then the error message cannot open this message appeared and the message was deleted. i have now done a 30 second reboot and cleared all cache.

Ideas apreciated.
    Which email service?
    06-09-21 11:04 AM
    Which email service?
    I use a microsoft exchange account. I am working through this. I re-installed the entire HUB system and it seems to work again, but REALLY, REALLY slowly. I am hoping it is just a matter of the syncing getting squared away etc.
    06-10-21 10:37 AM
    I use a microsoft exchange account. I am working through this. I re-installed the entire HUB system and it seems to work again, but REALLY, REALLY slowly. I am hoping it is just a matter of the syncing getting squared away etc.
    Try a short sync interval - like 30 days.
    06-10-21 10:43 AM
    Try a short sync interval - like 30 days.
    That is the interval I picked. The sync finished in 15 min. But the app is still stupid slow. I have no explanation for that.
    06-10-21 12:05 PM
    I am also noticing a massive battery drain.

Normally, I would be good until very late at night.
    Right now, at 2:45 in the afternoon, I am at 31%. That almost never happened.
    Looking at the battery optimization app, HUB is using 23% of the battery even though only in use 2min.
    The background of that program is killing something.

I think I need to reinstall again - or something. This cannot stay.

URRGG.
    06-10-21 02:00 PM
    I am also noticing a massive battery drain.

Normally, I would be good until very late at night.
    Right now, at 2:45 in the afternoon, I am at 31%. That almost never happened.
    Looking at the battery optimization app, HUB is using 23% of the battery even though only in use 2min.
    The background of that program is killing something.

I think I need to reinstall again - or something. This cannot stay.

URRGG.
    It's stuck forever syncing for some reason.

Have you added any other cloud accounts?
    06-10-21 02:30 PM
    It's stuck forever syncing for some reason.

Have you added any other cloud accounts?
    no. But I have now disabled all apps running in the background except critical apps. Lets see how that works. If I am still getting the issue, I might have to reinstall HUB to see if that is it. Or perhaps just delete HUB and run off another app for a few days to see if that helps. Either way, I suspect some trial and error is in my future.
    06-10-21 05:40 PM
    Better today after disabling most of programs running in background. Also deleted a few.

Subbed Google calendar for the hub calendar and removed productivity tab. Today at 3:19 I am still at 74%. Even with a heavy work day.

Hub seems faster too. So I think I got whatever it was. I am guessing the calendar?
    Yesterday 02:21 PM