There has been a recent OS update. After the update, I noticed that the HUB started loading very slow, which was not a problem before. It takes 15 to 30 seconds for the Hub to open up, and it is very annoying. I became accustomed to the fast load. Further, it takes a long time to open emails, etc. from the HUB. Has anyone else experienced these problems? I love the phone but this is too much. Please help. Thank you.

Update since post -- 12/5/18: I noticed in Google Play Store there was an update for the HUB and the HUB + Services. When I clicked on update on both tabs, I did notice increased speed in opening HUB and emails but it's still not as fast as it was before the OS update. Thanks everyone for the input.
    Last edited by private nobody; 12-05-18 at 12:00 PM.
    12-04-18 07:06 PM
    same happened to me
    12-04-18 11:44 PM
    I can't say I've noticed anything but if I do I'll let hall know
    12-05-18 12:34 AM
    I haven't used hub recently but I'll let you know after connecting today

Posted via CB10
    12-05-18 01:40 AM
    I use the hub all the time. No problem here
    12-05-18 04:15 AM
    Do you know anything, does BlackBerry still work on your applications? I am subscribed to the beta program but I have a phone call since yesterday and I wanted to know if there is a current version of proprietary applications?
    12-05-18 06:48 AM
    Do you know anything, does BlackBerry still work on your applications? I am subscribed to the beta program but I have a phone call since yesterday and I wanted to know if there is a current version of proprietary applications?
    The latest beta update of the Hub was on Nov 30, so yes, they're still working on it.
    12-05-18 03:55 PM
    There has been a recent OS update. After the update, I noticed that the HUB started loading very slow, which was not a problem before. It takes 15 to 30 seconds for the Hub to open up, and it is very annoying. I became accustomed to the fast load. Further, it takes a long time to open emails, etc. from the HUB. Has anyone else experienced these problems? I love the phone but this is too much. Please help. Thank you.

Update since post -- 12/5/18: I noticed in Google Play Store there was an update for the HUB and the HUB + Services. When I clicked on update on both tabs, I did notice increased speed in opening HUB and emails but it's still not as fast as it was before the OS update. Thanks everyone for the input.
    Same issue here on KEY2 Build ABI067. The latest update (v1.6.2.53287 Nov 30) did little to improve performance. Hub is still lagging, big time.

Also see post: https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...g-bad-1160225/
    12-05-18 05:33 PM
    Agreed, still lagging big time!
    12-05-18 06:24 PM
    After the Nov update it takes six and a half to seven seconds to open the Hub and then their is a five second lag for email once I am in the hub.

The whole process is awful!

Keyone.
    12-09-18 05:28 AM
    Is has gotten worse since I last posted. What can we do? I don't have a lot of time to play with the phone. The phone is a tool for me not a toy.
    Byrese likes this.
    12-09-18 03:22 PM
    Is has gotten worse since I last posted. What can we do? I don't have a lot of time to play with the phone. The phone is a tool for me not a toy.
    1. How many email accounts do you have?
    2. Is either of them set to sync the entire mailbox rather than the last 30 - 90 days?
    3. Do you have an apps requiring Accessibility Service?
    Byrese likes this.
    12-09-18 03:29 PM
    Maybe try reverting to an older version? Or reach out to customer service? To be honest I don't know what else there is to do.
    12-09-18 03:30 PM
    Good questions and I would have to check. However, the point being is that there is no difference between the email accounts and the different versions of the OS . Everything work fine and fast under the old build. Under the November 30th update, everything went slow. Today there was a new updated OS that I download it, and we shall see how that works out. So far it's just a little faster but still slow. Thanks for the input I will keep it under advisement, thank you again.
    12-09-18 07:11 PM
    Clear cache?
    12-09-18 11:47 PM