I set my Hub to use Dark Theme and am getting used to it and I thought its perfect, until today.

I received an email today, and sender specifically wrote that she marked those important ones in red.

I dont see any red shade or text, and I complain that she might had made some mistakes and that its all white text in black background.

Out of curiosity, I turn off the dark mode and tadaa!!! I CAN SEE RED TEXT! Guess doing dark mode = color blinding lol
    03-11-19 02:21 AM
    I set my Hub to use Dark Theme and am getting used to it and I thought its perfect, until today.

I received an email today, and sender specifically wrote that she marked those important ones in red.

I dont see any red shade or text, and I complain that she might had made some mistakes and that its all white text in black background.

Out of curiosity, I turn off the dark mode and tadaa!!! I CAN SEE RED TEXT! Guess doing dark mode = color blinding lol
    I've experienced this occasionally with a few emails with funky backgrounds or red links, makes it really hard to read unless I switch to light mode.
    03-11-19 04:09 PM
    Yup, the shadow HUB is unfortunately problematic at best. Hopefully some fixes on the way, although it just had a makeover and most issues persist. And now with reduced functionality. Don't get me wrong, I love using the HUB, but this HUB version needs work. In all honesty, if I were paying for it, I would have dropped it already. Cheers,
    03-11-19 04:24 PM