I've not added a new account, my default Outlook email (which also syncs my calendar perfectly) doesn't send emails (since 12 hours ago, when it last worked).

I've tried toggling airplane mode, wifi, refreshing accounts from Hub+ and Key2 settings, force stop, clear caches and 32 second reboot. Still no improvement. The clock delay icon shoes on the left of all new outlook emails I've sent in my Hub+ app.

Manually logging in outlook and sending emails works fine. Hub+ also sends all other gmail emails without delay.

How do I fix this annoyance?
    10-16-21 11:35 AM
    delete and readd the account
    10-16-21 11:41 AM
    delete and readd the account
    Did that. Lost all my unsent emails. Tried to send test email after re-adding account. Still the annoying clock icon.
    10-16-21 12:00 PM
    Suddenly working now. This has happened before. SO frustrating! Thank you.
    Hub for BB10 used to have a Top Right corner 4x swipe reset feature. Do you know of a Hub+ equivalent?
    10-16-21 01:37 PM
    Suddenly working now. This has happened before. SO frustrating! Thank you.
    Hub for BB10 used to have a Top Right corner 4x swipe reset feature. Do you know of a Hub+ equivalent?
    I suppose you can just clear the cache and then force stop it.
    hmp3 likes this.
    10-16-21 01:44 PM
    I suppose you can just clear the cache and then force stop it.
    I have found on the Key Two once in a while a full wipe and reinstall does wonders. Some times an app will update not related to the app with issues but poof one stops working, it is what it is.
    10-17-21 11:05 AM
    I have found on the Key Two once in a while a full wipe and reinstall does wonders. Some times an app will update not related to the app with issues but poof one stops working, it is what it is.
    A full wipe with no blackberry PC backup and restore is like a fresh install of windows. It wastes extraordinary amounts of time to re-create the settings you tweak and optimise, all the accounts. I hate big tech for designing things this way, for profit instead of purpose. Tech used to be reliable by design.
    10-17-21 03:42 PM
    A full wipe with no blackberry PC backup and restore is like a fresh install of windows. It wastes extraordinary amounts of time to re-create the settings you tweak and optimise, all the accounts. I hate big tech for designing things this way, for profit instead of purpose. Tech used to be reliable by design.
    It is what it is, just like computers the OS get tired and broken links and other junk start to effect the system.
    10-17-21 06:30 PM