apparently it was just added https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb.../#post13310369

Anyone have this feature on their phone??
    Last edited by SackHarry; 11-22-18 at 09:07 PM.
    the brother likes this.
    11-17-18 06:16 AM
    any1?
    11-18-18 06:55 AM
    hello?
    11-22-18 09:04 PM
    Yes, my KEY2 has it. U just open it and push record. It's too basic so I still use "Easy Voice Recorder" ;-)
    11-22-18 09:51 PM
    apparently it was just added https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb.../#post13310369

Anyone have this feature on their phone??
    Isn't your question already answered in the thread you quoted and have posted in? Looks to be available depending on the country the phone gets service.
    11-23-18 03:28 AM
    Isn't your question already answered in the thread you quoted and have posted in? Looks to be available depending on the country the phone gets service.
    It's not depending on the country the phone gets service, but about the PRD of the phone (ie the region where the device is built for).
    For exemple, I'm in France (with restricted laws about that feature) but using a chinese BBB100-4 K1 and I have the feature backed in.
    11-23-18 05:27 AM
    It's not depending on the country the phone gets service, but about the PRD of the phone (ie the region where the device is built for).
    For exemple, I'm in France (with restricted laws about that feature) but using a chinese BBB100-4 K1 and I have the feature backed in.
    I guess I meant the PPD but didn't know it. That may be correct but I see on this forum that some phone features are Sim/provider dependent. Those with Sims from one provider may have features that others with other providers won't, such as WiFi calling. ATT vs T-Mobile for example. So now there are two factors involved.
    11-23-18 05:36 AM
    I guess I meant the PPD but didn't know it. That may be correct but I see on this forum that some phone features are Sim/provider dependent. Those with Sims from one provider may have features that others with other providers won't, such as WiFi calling. ATT vs T-Mobile for example. So now there are two factors involved.
    Yes that is the case for carrier's services as wifi calling and stuff.
    But that recording feature is independent of carrier, it's backed into the calling app and depending on the version of your phone.
    We did get that with the Oreo update.
    For now, I didn't see a report yet from a user of a non chinese K1 with that feature.
    11-23-18 11:59 AM
    but here in canada we are allowed to record phone calls. the law here is that as long as 1 of the parties in the conversation know the call is being recorded its fair game.

so why isn't it on my key2 here then???
    11-25-18 12:02 AM
    anyone here know how i can get this feature ?
    12-08-18 02:40 AM