Reading through the K2 forums, it seems like there a number of people that have gone through more than one K2 before settling on one that's good enough to keep. People are going through multiple device orders and returning them for reasons such as wobbly spacebars.

So how many Key2s have you gone through before finding one that was good enough? Surely all these device returns can't be good for BlackBerry Mobile's bottom line.
    07-21-18 10:56 PM
    I am on my second unit my first one had display pixalate
    07-21-18 11:26 PM
    On my 6th and content with this one. Spacebar a little wobbly, but it has a very consistent click feedback/sound regardless where I click which was not present on the last 5.

Basically, this spacebar feels uniform, and not like it's been pasted on with Elmer's glue.
    07-21-18 11:52 PM
    Maybe I'm easy to please, but I'm mostly happy with my first one.

Still considering an exchange due to dissatisfaction with the speaker on the rare moments I don't have earphone or bluetooth connected. Is tinny and muffled sounding speaker normal on a phone?

Posted via CB10
    07-22-18 12:08 AM
    Maybe I'm easy to please, but I'm mostly happy with my first one.

Still considering an exchange due to dissatisfaction with the speaker on the rare moments I don't have earphone or bluetooth connected. Is tinny and muffled sounding speaker normal on a phone?

Posted via CB10
    I found this to be the case yes - others can hear me clearly but theyve all sounded kind of muffled on my end.
    07-22-18 12:20 AM
    Ironically, if I hadn't read all these posts about the infamous clicky space bar, I would have returned mine. And who knows how many units I would have gone through by now. Not my favorite sound but I can surely live with it.
    07-22-18 01:50 AM
    I kept, am still using, and am still happy with the first one that Rogers sent me.
    07-22-18 03:55 AM
    I have the first Key² I received from Best Buy. The keyboard build is just fine. It doesn't have the build issues others have been reporting.
    However the software for it does have issues. The swipe up for words doesn't always work.
    Also when I'm typing and my thumb lingers on the space bar it switches to pointer mode. If I don't catch it it messes up what I'm typing.
    I've reported both issues and have received a reply that an update is in the works.
    So, in short, my keyboard build is fine, the software running it buggy.
    burbunny likes this.
    07-22-18 04:13 AM
    My first one. Fixed it twice (display flip and phone speaker) but now it runs and runs with no issues.
    07-22-18 04:39 AM
    I have the first Key² I received from Best Buy. The keyboard build is just fine. It doesn't have the build issues others have been reporting.
    However the software for it does have issues. The swipe up for words doesn't always work.
    Also when I'm typing and my thumb lingers on the space bar it switches to pointer mode. If I don't catch it it messes up what I'm typing.
    I've reported both issues and have received a reply that an update is in the works.
    So, in short, my keyboard build is fine, the software running it buggy.
    Same problem with swipe up. Inconsistent, not always on the same side.
    Smokeaire likes this.
    07-22-18 05:41 AM
    Same problem with swipe up. Inconsistent, not always on the same side.
    Did you send in an issue report? Easy to do with the Support Center app. The more the better.
    07-22-18 06:40 AM
    6 phones in 6 weeks? Great turn around time by BlackBerry mobile.
    ppeters914 likes this.
    07-22-18 10:19 AM
    first one ...brilliant phone
    07-22-18 10:30 AM
    First
    07-22-18 10:43 AM
    very first one 😁
    07-22-18 10:54 AM
    first one - just waiting for key board software updates to fix my double-type woes.
    07-22-18 02:09 PM
    One.
    07-22-18 02:22 PM
    Still on my first one. The plan is to wear it out.

I wouldn't have known my spacebar had a problem until someone described exactly what it was. Yet it still seems normal to me. KEYone spacebar sounded different too. I collect mechanical keyboards, and spacebar always sounds louder and is more "wobbly" than the other keys. It's just physics.
    07-22-18 02:42 PM
    On my 6th and content with this one. Spacebar a little wobbly, but it has a very consistent click feedback/sound regardless where I click which was not present on the last 5.

Basically, this spacebar feels uniform, and not like it's been pasted on with Elmer's glue.
    I'm hoping to this is a joke, you returned 5 units because of the spacebar? I'm sure they aren't that bad, i have only used two but had no issues with either
    07-22-18 02:43 PM
    I'm hoping to this is a joke, you returned 5 units because of the spacebar? I'm sure they aren't that bad, i have only used two but had no issues with either
    Mine is very wobbly, perfectly fine on the KEYᵒⁿᵉ.

It clicks loud when I don't actually click the button but touch it slightly left or right. It functions fine but feels faulty.

Don't want to go through the hassle of returning if not needed though. Also it's out of stock at my carrier.
    07-22-18 05:09 PM
    07-22-18 07:51 PM
    first
    07-22-18 08:50 PM
    They can’t continue building subpar devices like this. Replacing it multiple times??? It means that the failure rate is really high
    07-22-18 09:09 PM

6th one?!? If I were Blackberry I would have told you to after the second time to take your money back or take your business elsewhere
    07-22-18 10:41 PM
    6th one?!? If I were Blackberry I would have told you to after the second time to take your money back or take your business elsewhere
    Luckily for me this one was an open-box model that I was able to test out before I bought it. The Rogers store I got it from had a stack of 5 returned Key 2s for me to choose from.

Seems there's a lot of people not happy with the QA on the Key 2. Only paying 650 canadian was nice though!
    07-22-18 10:45 PM
39 12