Hi anybody know how to make shortcut to show/hide virtual key board? That is because I want to put it as one of the option of the convenient button, or as shortcut keyboard key.

I know I can pulldown notification and turn it on/off though.
    12-02-18 12:53 PM
    I recently learned you can swipe down on the keyboard to pull it up. I guess you want a keyboard shortcut though so I don't know how to do that.
    12-02-18 01:04 PM
    Hi anybody know how to make shortcut to show/hide virtual key board? That is because I want to put it as one of the option of the convenient button, or as shortcut keyboard key.

I know I can pulldown notification and turn it on/off though.
    Umm. Use the "sym" key.
    12-02-18 01:06 PM
    Umm. Use the "sym" key.
    Nope, the sym key only shows up with alternate numeric+symbols vkb. With alphabet keyb only showing up as the 4th screen if the vkb is enabled at start. So not the one im looking for. Besides it does not "disable" the vkb.
    12-02-18 05:54 PM
    I recently learned you can swipe down on the keyboard to pull it up. I guess you want a keyboard shortcut though so I don't know how to do that.
    Hmm I will didnt know this trick. But its just similar to pressing sym key
    12-02-18 05:56 PM
    Nope, the sym key only shows up with alternate numeric+symbols vkb. With alphabet keyb only showing up as the 4th screen if the vkb is enabled at start. So not the one im looking for. Besides it does not "disable" the vkb.
    Sym key brings it up, tap the "abc" Key on bottom left to bring up letters (swiping down on it toggle between all options). Back arrow capacitive key on your device removes "disables" the VKB. Not really sure what else you're looking for here haha.
    12-02-18 05:57 PM
    Sym key brings it up, tap the "abc" Key on bottom left to bring up letters (swiping down on it toggle between all options). Back arrow capacitive key on your device removes "disables" the VKB. Not really sure what else you're looking for here haha.
    Really nice to learn new things here. I just wasnt able to do the "back arrow capacitive" to "disable" but at least there is a hide keyb vkb key.

Anyway, here's what im trying to do, I want to have ability to write via chinese handwriting.

installed and enable google pinyin from googleplay. Able to switch between bb keyb and pinyin via ALT+RETURN.

However under pinyin keyb, to be able to show up the handwriting space, I have to enable virtual keyb by swiping down from top of screen (notification area), click CHANGE KEYB, turn on virtual keyb.

And when I switch back to bb keyb I have to turn off virtual Keyb by doing the same steps again (yup I dont like vkb showing up when typing english coz it use up half of screen space)

Thus im looking for a shortcut to enable/disable vkb. Was thinking maybe can put in my convenient key.
    12-02-18 07:17 PM
    Not really you click SYM or swipe down and hit ABC on left corner of the VKB.

Also you can press Back capacitive button to hide the VKB.
    12-03-18 01:55 AM