How to get rid of this annoying pop up

Its popping up when I open tapatalk

Help?
    01-21-19 12:36 PM
    Is it by any chance cracked version installed from some dodgy source??
    01-21-19 12:50 PM
    Is it by any chance cracked version installed from some dodgy source??
    No, I didn't do manual installation
    Last edited by babugaru1; 01-21-19 at 01:01 PM. Reason: Namaste
    01-21-19 12:52 PM
    I only got this pop up when I disabled BB keyboard and used another keyboard app or no keyboard app at all
    01-21-19 03:36 PM
    I sometimes get this as well. I'm using BlackBerry Keyboard and haven't installed apps from dodgy sources.
    01-21-19 04:17 PM
    I sometimes get this as well. I'm using BlackBerry Keyboard and haven't installed apps from dodgy sources.
    So any idea about fix?
    01-22-19 03:31 AM
    I got that on basically any apps that requires keyb input with non-BB keyboard and with virtual keyboard enable
    01-22-19 05:14 AM
    I got that on basically any apps that requires keyb input with non-BB keyboard and with virtual keyboard enable
    Anyway to disable virtual keyboard completely?
    01-22-19 05:22 AM
    How to get rid of this annoying pop up

Its popping up when I open tapatalk

Help?https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...380208a26d.jpg
    https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb.../#post13338311

The problem is identified in your own thread.

Reinstall bb keyboard and it should fix your problem with tapatalk
    01-23-19 01:59 PM
    https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb.../#post13338311

The problem is identified in your own thread.

Reinstall bb keyboard and it should fix your problem with tapatalk
    Yup this fixed the issue, thanks!
    01-23-19 10:14 PM
    I only got this pop up when I disabled BB keyboard and used another keyboard app or no keyboard app at all
    Genius, I have realised me too facing the issue after disabling BlackBerry keyboard. Enabling BlackBerry keyboard and set this as a default one fixed the issue.

However, I didn't like the way BlackBerry forcing us to use BlackBerry keyboard and launcher. It must give us flexibility to use other launcher and keyboard
    01-24-19 03:53 AM
    Impossible to get this pop up without other keyboards. Did you install any other keyboard and uninstalled later?
    01-24-19 03:54 AM
    Genius, I have realised me too facing the issue after disabling BlackBerry keyboard. Enabling BlackBerry keyboard and set this as a default one fixed the issue.

However, I didn't like the way BlackBerry forcing us to use BlackBerry keyboard and launcher. It must give us flexibility to use other launcher and keyboard
    You're using the one phone in the world with a physical keyboard, and you think it odd that you have to use its specially crafted keyboard app?
    TheBond and elfabio80 like this.
    01-24-19 05:52 AM
    You're using the one phone in the world with a physical keyboard, and you think it odd that you have to use its specially crafted keyboard app?
    Yes, it's still odd! At least for me!

The problem with BlackBerry keyboard is I can't type in my regional language without vkb support.

But with swift keyboard I can type in my native language with pkb

I will say its odd, they should at least upgrade BlackBerry keyboard in such a way that everyone can type in their native language without vkb

As BlackBerry key2 is primarily pkb phone, it should support typing in all languages with pkb
    01-24-19 06:09 AM
    Yes, it's still odd! At least for me!

The problem with BlackBerry keyboard is I can't type in my regional language without vkb support.

But with swift keyboard I can type in my native language with pkb

I will say its odd, they should at least upgrade BlackBerry keyboard in such a way that everyone can type in their native language without vkb

As BlackBerry key2 is primarily pkb phone, it should support typing in all languages with pkb
    It does
    01-24-19 06:24 AM
    It does
    It may do for you but unfortunately not for me
    01-24-19 07:14 AM
    It may do for you but unfortunately not for me
    But why do you have to disable the BlackBerry Keyboard? You can always switch to the Swiftkey whenever you have to. ALT+Enter to switch between keyboards and in Swiftkey you can switch between language by CTRL+Shift (I think)
    01-24-19 06:16 PM
    But why do you have to disable the BlackBerry Keyboard? You can always switch to the Swiftkey whenever you have to. ALT+Enter to switch between keyboards and in Swiftkey you can switch between language by CTRL+Shift (I think)

Agree, though I usually don't prefer multiple options. Good or bad, I want to go with only one option.
    01-24-19 11:36 PM
    Agree, though I usually don't prefer multiple options. Good or bad, I want to go with only one option.
    Oh ok, I thought you wanted to have an option.
    So basically you want an option of no option. Got it
    01-25-19 12:43 AM
    Optionally you could accept there are multiple options but could opt not to make use of them thus giving the illusion of there being no option. Im not entirely conviced thats an option though because the mind would always know the other options are sitting there in the back ground waiting to be used. If only there was an option in the brain to just forget about the options available on your phone. The problem with that option also is it will not give you the functionality you need.

The other option of course is to just switch between keyboards and i think its probably the best option in your case.
    01-26-19 04:05 AM
    Optionally you could accept there are multiple options but could opt not to make use of them thus giving the illusion of there being no option. Im not entirely conviced thats an option though because the mind would always know the other options are sitting there in the back ground waiting to be used. If only there was an option in the brain to just forget about the options available on your phone. The problem with that option also is it will not give you the functionality you need.

The other option of course is to just switch between keyboards and i think its probably the best option in your case.
    Hahah... Really liked the way you conveyed my thoughts through this post..

To be more specific, actual problem here is - if I switch to swift keyboard then shortcuts won't work. I usually forget to switch back to bb keyboard after switching to swift keyboard. I will only realise after some point of time when I try to trigger any key to open an app. Then I have to switch back to bb keyboard after one failed attempt to open app through key shortcut. Basically I don't like any such failed actions as they will make me have bad impression on the phone.

This is really annoying me. This is the reason why I hate multiple options. If there is a way to automatically switch to bb keyboard after exiting text input, then I would have liked the multiple options.

Hope you got my point!!?
    01-26-19 06:37 AM
    Hahah... Really liked the way you conveyed my thoughts through this post..

To be more specific, actual problem here is - if I switch to swift keyboard then shortcuts won't work. That itself is not a major problem for me. I usually forget to switch back to bb keyboard after switching to swift keyboard. I will only realise after some point of time when I try to trigger any key to open an app. Then I have to switch back to bb keyboard after one failed attempt to open app through key shortcut.

This is really annoying me. This is the reason why I hate multiple options. If there is a way to automatically switch to bb keyboard after exiting text input, then I would have liked the multiple options.

Hope you got my point!!?
    I hate to say it but maybe you would be better served by a slab device where u can stick to one keyboard.
    01-26-19 06:39 AM
    I hate to say it but maybe you would be better served by a slab device where u can stick to one keyboard.
    What do you mean by slab device?
    01-26-19 07:22 AM
    What do you mean by slab device?
    A pure touchscreen device like a Samsung galaxy or an iphone.

I think the physical keyboard on the key2 is going to cause you problems due to the need to switch keyboards. You will not face that problem on a slab phone cos u can stick to the swift keyboard
    01-26-19 07:27 AM
    A pure touchscreen device like a Samsung galaxy or an iphone.

I think the physical keyboard on the key2 is going to cause you problems due to the need to switch keyboards. You will not face that problem on a slab phone cos u can stick to the swift keyboard
    Not a problem. I'm using swift keyboard and disabled bb keyboard. Now I have only one option. I know I can't use shortcuts now but that is okay as I'm learning to live with. However, with button mapper we can assign shortcut keys

Using pkb is essence for me and I don't want to go with slab devices anymore
    01-26-19 07:41 AM
30 12