The KEY2 has the same display panel as the KEYone had. And although the KEY2 itself is so much of an improvement compared to the KEYone there's one thing to fix: the blueish screen tint.

Luckily this time "night mode" is built in (and I hope Bla1ze noticed the difference between the stock feature and those cheap overlay app from the Play Store). I used this night mode feature to fix the greenish screen tint. I keep night mode always on (please note that the brightness is set to low when turning night mode on so set it back to where you want to have it)

This one's much better:
    https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb.../#post13228153
    Last edited by Ulferini Schusterotti; 07-07-18 at 11:32 AM.
    07-07-18 04:46 AM
    The KEY2 has the same display panel as the KEYone had. And although the KEY2 itself is so much of an improvement compared to the KEYone there's one thing to fix: the blueish screen tint.

Luckily this time "night mode" is built in (and I hope Bla1ze noticed the difference between the stock feature and those cheap overlay app from the Play Store). I used this night mode feature to fix the greenish screen tint. I keep night mode always on (please note that the brightness is set to low when turning night mode on so set it back to where you want to have it)

This is my settings screen:
    Attachment 437613

And these are the results with and without night mode turned on:
    Attachment 437611 Attachment 437612
    On my K1, I can set the temperature of screen, this might be an option for you.
    it's somewhere in display settings.
    07-07-18 07:30 AM
    That KEYone setting has almost no impact, it's a joke ^^ I hope you'll get the night mode too one the KEYone receivces an Oreo update.

Also please remove the quote, too much to scroll.
    07-07-18 08:03 AM