as far as I know, currently I can't type THAI language on physical keyboard. So does anyone know how to enable either THAI or other language on physical board instead of using onscreen keyboard. I don't like that feature, i plan to buy Key2 because of its physical keyboard not logical onscreen keyboard. Please help and advice, thanks in advance.
    10-24-18 12:42 AM
    Just install another language and hit alt + Enter to switch to an alternative language.

As long as you will memorize the location of the keys you will be good to go!

I know what you mean by the way; the VKB on the KEY² / KEYᵒⁿᵉ simply isn't very comfortable to type on given its awkward position on the screen.
    10-24-18 12:59 AM
    Just install another language and hit alt + Enter to switch to an alternative language.

As long as you will memorize the location of the keys you will be good to go!

I know what you mean by the way; the VKB on the KEY² / KEYᵒⁿᵉ simply isn't very comfortable to type on given its awkward position on the screen.
    No not all languages are supported using the PKB. Languages like Thai, the PKB still types English etc but Thai is shown on the VKB after hitting alt + Enter
    hoongji likes this.
    10-24-18 01:49 AM
    No not all languages are supported using the PKB. Languages like Thai, the PKB still types English etc but Thai is shown on the VKB after hitting alt + Enter
    Ah, good to know!
    10-24-18 01:51 AM
    now i'm still in use Passport then no issue for Key2 but is this workable for typing Thai on physical keyboard or just general opinion?
    10-24-18 03:04 AM
    thanks for your confirmation, so no chance to use pkb with THAI?
    10-24-18 03:05 AM
    thanks for your confirmation, so no chance to use pkb with THAI?
    You probably have to check with BlackBerry directly. I don't think you can at the moment.
    hoongji likes this.
    10-24-18 03:20 AM
    thanks, i'll buy one once I can type on pkb. otherwise, i can use other phone
    10-25-18 02:40 AM