This point removed from settings with latest update by their govs directive.
    But i think it can be enabled with Setting Database Editor maybe, but i don't know, whats line to enable it.
    flyinghotpocket likes this.
    01-10-19 03:14 AM
    yeah dude they should not be allowed to remap keys. i love calling netherlands emergency line now every time i thought i was opening the camera app. fix this blackberry.
    edkij likes this.
    02-04-19 12:36 PM
    yeah dude they should not be allowed to remap keys. i love calling netherlands emergency line now every time i thought i was opening the camera app. fix this blackberry.
    I'm in the Netherlands and I don't have that issue. But I do have the European KEY2.
    02-05-19 04:16 PM
    This point removed from settings with latest update by their govs directive.
    But i think it can be enabled with Setting Database Editor maybe, but i don't know, whats line to enable it.
    AFAIK, Settings Database Editor requires root and rooting the KEY2 is impossible.
    02-05-19 04:17 PM
    I'm in the Netherlands and I don't have that issue. But I do have the European KEY2.
    yes, i have a indian key1 black edition. i have a different security update than you. abp244
    02-05-19 05:48 PM
    orly? i use it for fix BT sound options and to enable cursor from sensor keyboard. And everything works, yep. because that, i think, maybe and this feature i can fix by SetEditor.
    02-08-19 02:27 AM