I did not get the KEYone, but I did pre-order the Key2 and I am active in the Best Buy thread. Reddit and Android Central don't have a lot of activity as far as the Key2 is concerned.

These forums seem to be pretty busy though. Is that just CrackBerry being active? Or does it seem like more or less than last year?
    07-12-18 05:59 PM
    Seems to be less, but there was a lot of pent-up hype/demand for the KEYone. People were waiting for it forever because it leaked wayyyyyy early. KEY2 was inevitable and only around a year of waiting for it with a device people already liked in their hands (KEYone).
    Mike-Mike and Smokeaire like this.
    07-12-18 06:13 PM
    Seems to be less, but there was a lot of pent-up hype/demand for the KEYone. People were waiting for it forever because it leaked wayyyyyy early. KEY2 was inevitable and only around a year of waiting for it with a device people already liked in their hands (KEYone).
    So you’re saying that Key2 sales may lag iPhone X sales initially....
    07-13-18 09:24 AM
    07-13-18 09:53 AM
    KEYone lagged and became so slow I believe it killed the hype for a 2nd version. you can't mess up the first and expect the second to do well. hopefully the 3rd is great and has all the elements for a good initial review( speed, camera and screen size)
    07-13-18 03:39 PM
    KEYone lagged and became so slow I believe it killed the hype for a 2nd version. you can't mess up the first and expect the second to do well. hopefully the 3rd is great and has all the elements for a good initial review( speed, camera and screen size)
    I don’t think so. These phones are niche devices and niche sales targets.
    07-13-18 04:00 PM