I want to exchange my keyone with key2
    04-25-19 10:21 AM
    You sell your K1 and you buy a K2. There's no such thing as an upgrade program.
    Vistaus and Andrew Poderis like this.
    04-25-19 01:59 PM
    I want to exchange my keyone with key2
    First you pray to the all mighty Crackberry Gods to get a lot of money when you sell your KeyOne. Then you purchase Keytwo with the sale of your KeyOne and pay the difference
    Vistaus and TheBond like this.
    04-25-19 03:41 PM
    TCL floated the idea of a trade-in program in certain markets but that went nowhere fast. Some carriers have upgrade programs in place for those who don't want to deal with selling their old phones.
    04-26-19 11:33 AM
    TCL floated the idea of a trade-in program in certain markets but that went nowhere fast. Some carriers have upgrade programs in place for those who don't want to deal with selling their old phones.
    Actually it was BlackBerry that threw out that trade-in program along with their notice of BB10 EOS date.... was a marketing ploy to soften the blow. TCL or someone did follow thru, but it was only on BB10 devices and it wasn't even close to what you could get retail.

OP... I'd sell it quick, if updates end at two years - not sure how that will affect the value.
    04-26-19 12:03 PM
    Not sure where you are located, but a carrier K2 is subsidized thus saving you some coin up front, although you do pay dearly for it along the course of the contract. Good luck,
    04-26-19 02:06 PM