Hi everyone!

Still have some problem with my beloved Key 2.
    In a previous version of Key it was easy to use Ctrl+C, Ctrl+Z etc.because the Ctrl existed. Here we have only the Speed Key that I cannot assign for my needs (copy and paste). The other possibility with a currency key for a shortkey is clumsy because I lose 3 symbols for Russian keyboard assigned) including the $ itself.

Please help if anyone knows and solved it.
    01-20-19 01:10 AM
    Hi everyone!

In a previous version of Key it was easy to use Ctrl+C, Ctrl+Z etc.because the Ctrl existed. Here we have only the Speed Key that I cannot assign for my needs (copy and paste). The other possibility with a currency key for a shortkey is clumsy because I lose 3 symbols for Russian keyboard assigned) including the $ itself.

Unfortunately because the Ctrl key is gone, the only way to use these shortcuts is by making the currency key your Ctrl key. It will be very awkward at first, especially coming from a Key1, but you'll get used to it.

The symbols that you lose can still be accessed from the "sym" button.
    Vistaus likes this.
    01-20-19 10:21 AM
    Hi everyone!

I added the б and ю keys to the custom virtual symbol keyboard.

Annoying but it works.

The Russian market Key2 comes with the option to reassign the Speed Key as the Shift key again, so you get normal function of the $ key with б and ю.
    01-20-19 05:30 PM
    I added the б and ю keys to the custom virtual symbol keyboard.

Annoying but it works.

The Russian market Key2 comes with the option to reassign the Speed Key as the Shift key again, so you get normal function of the $ key with б and ю.
    Unfortunately I do not have the version you mention.

Finally I"ve used the button mapper to put 1 click for copy and double click for Paste for Speed Key
    01-20-19 11:15 PM

Finally I"ve used the button mapper to put 1 click for copy and double click for Paste for Speed Key
    Or you could have used Word Substitution for those characters and currency. I'm using "dd" > $

I need CTRL+C, CTRL+V, CTRL+A, CTRL+X, CTRL+Z and many other combinations for the browser.
    01-21-19 02:48 AM

That sounds like a good idea, I'll give it a try.
    01-21-19 08:00 AM

Darn clever. I did the same after getting the January update. Any idea why they changed it from the Currency key? And wut is the "?123" key?
    01-30-19 10:56 PM
    Darn clever. I did the same after getting the January update. Any idea why they changed it from the Currency key? And wut is the "?123" key?
    "They" didn't change it. It has always been and still is the currency key on the physical keyboard (pkb). The "?123" key is for the virtual keyboard (vkb).
    01-31-19 05:03 AM
    "They" didn't change it. It has always been and still is the currency key on the physical keyboard (pkb). The "?123" key is for the virtual keyboard (vkb).
    Ur right. The update cleared my setting and I forgot the setting was in the "shortcut / gestures" menu cuz I never go in that menu since everything is how I want it. Tsk Tsk, lol. Thanks ;-)
    Smokeaire and JECE like this.
    01-31-19 10:11 AM
    Ur right. The update cleared my setting and I forgot the setting was in the "shortcut / gestures" menu cuz I never go in that menu since everything is how I want it. Tsk Tsk, lol. Thanks ;-)
    You're welcome. Glad to help.
    DWonder likes this.
    01-31-19 10:58 AM