Hi

Can anyone help please? I've been using my Key2 from a corporate exchange server but have now left the company. All my contacts were on my Exchange Outlook and before i left i exported them to Excel. I now use MS365 and have my contacts in Outlook which is linked to my hotmail account. I have downloaded the MS365 Outlook app but my contacts don't show in Contacts which means i can't see whose calling.

regards

A
    01-25-21 07:12 AM
    Hi

Can anyone help please? I've been using my Key2 from a corporate exchange server but have now left the company. All my contacts were on my Exchange Outlook and before i left i exported them to Excel. I now use MS365 and have my contacts in Outlook which is linked to my hotmail account. I have downloaded the MS365 Outlook app but my contacts don't show in Contacts which means i can't see whose calling.

regards

A
    Go to your online Outlook portal and import the contacts there.
    01-25-21 08:32 AM
    Thanks for replying.

I think i've done that, my contacts are in the Outlook app on my phone but they aren't visible in Contacts.

Am i missing something?
    01-25-21 11:46 AM
    Thanks for replying.

I think i've done that, my contacts are in the Outlook app on my phone but they aren't visible in Contacts.

Am i missing something?
    Have you added the exchange account to the HUB?

You also have to make an app-specific password in the Outlook online console first.
    01-25-21 04:35 PM
    Thanks, i added the account to the HUB and then copied the contacts across and it worked. Thanks for taking the time to help me.
    02-01-21 07:14 AM