Hi all, recently I noticed that the screen farthest to the left, the one with just the time, the wallpaper photo, and the 5 most used apps at the very bottom, is gone.

I have a photo of my son as the wallpaper so I liked that screen, as it allowed me to see his photo easily. Now when I swipe all the way left on the icon screens, that page no longer exists, all I have are two pages full of app icons, with the photo buried underneath them.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
    06-13-19 05:04 PM
    Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
    Press and hold on a blank space on the screen you can see, choose widgets, then the digital clock widget. Once it appears, drag it to the left-most screen. It should recreate the screen you had assuming it's not something else interfering with your setup.
    06-13-19 05:22 PM
    Thank you but when I drag the digital clock all the way left it runs into a brick wall, it doesn't keep scrolling and create a new start page. However I did drag it all the way to the right to create a new "empty" page where I can see the photo again. I will have to train my brain to scroll right to this instead of left. Unless you have any other suggestions? Thank you.
    06-13-19 05:28 PM
    time consuming but you can move all those apps right the other page. Basically clean off the main screen.
    06-13-19 06:06 PM
    Thank you, I ended up dragging every app to the right to create a new screen there. It was annoying but it worked! Cheers
    06-13-19 06:39 PM