Since September 2019, been having trouble adding att yahoo emails to Key'2 Hub. Was working well but when they changed to currently yahoo, as when they changed to att yahoo, can't add the 3 att and one sbcglobal anymore. Anyone have a solution? I've spent hours p in att forums, via live chat and on the phone, and every CR has given me a different solution that hasn't worked. Thanks in advance.
    05-24-20 10:28 AM
    Since September 2019, been having trouble adding att yahoo emails to Key'2 Hub. Was working well but when they changed to currently yahoo, as when they changed to att yahoo, can't add the 3 att and one sbcglobal anymore. Anyone have a solution? I've spent hours p in att forums, via live chat and on the phone, and every CR has given me a different solution that hasn't worked. Thanks in advance.
    It's a hodgepodge of a conundrum wrapped inside the proverbial enigma.

Start, if possible, in a full blown web-browser on either desktop or laptop. Sign in and take note of password and two factor authorization status. Then go into each account settings and verify current IMAP settings.

Of note, AT&T email is still hosted by Yahoo which is now owned by a VZW subsidiary. The AT&T e-mail version has different password requirements and limitations than Yahoo e-mail version.

Good luck.....

Posted via CB10
    YDShine likes this.
    05-24-20 11:48 AM
    It's a hodgepodge of a conundrum wrapped inside the proverbial enigma.

Start, if possible, in a full blown web-browser on either desktop or laptop. Sign in and take note of password and two factor authorization status. Then go into each account settings and verify current IMAP settings.

Of note, AT&T email is still hosted by Yahoo which is now owned by a VZW subsidiary. The AT&T e-mail version has different password requirements and limitations than Yahoo e-mail version.

Good luck.....

Posted via CB10
    I'll try this then. Will post results.
    05-24-20 12:02 PM
    I have an att.net email, too. I am getting my att emails on my Motion and Key2le and have been foe some time problem free. as I recall, from your desktop, att offers in a faq a listing of all the setting's you need.
    YDShine likes this.
    05-24-20 12:39 PM
    I have an att.net email, too. I am getting my att emails on my Motion and Key2le and have been foe some time problem free. as I recall, from your desktop, att offers in a faq a listing of all the setting's you need.
    Correct and that was just ADDITIONAL reason again for the full browser....

Part of this is because each provider wants you to download their client app instead of a third party email client app.

The harder they make it to figure out in the mobile browser or in your app of choice on your mobile device, the increased chances you’ll give in.

Don’t get me wrong, I do use, AT&T, Yahoo and other email apps from each respective email provider, however, you should be free to make an informed decision.
    YDShine likes this.
    05-24-20 12:57 PM
    long live the BlackBerry hub! (although that may not be too long! fingers crossed)
    YDShine likes this.
    05-24-20 01:00 PM