hello to the forum

I am in a big sock at the moment my camera glass has been shattered into pieces and my phone didn't drop down or hit hard anywhere how is that even possible? How can the lens be so sensitive?

Can someone please advise if the part is available and where I could possibly order it ?

Thank you so much in advance
    09-23-18 01:08 PM
    I think you’d have to replace either the body, which would have the outmost glass, or the entire camera unit. No idea if the parts are available.
    09-23-18 01:19 PM
    It's probably the lens cover. EBay has replacement covers. O got one and it's terrible. From Amazon. I'm thinking of getting the full back cover which includes the lens cover. Thanks for posting this. Looks like the K2 has the same issues as the K1.
    09-23-18 04:47 PM
    I couldn't find any replacement parts

can you please provide a link in case you have one ?
    09-27-18 11:06 AM
    hello to the forum

I am in a big sock at the moment my camera glass has been shattered into pieces and my phone didn't drop down or hit hard anywhere how is that even possible? How can the lens be so sensitive?

Can someone please advise if the part is available and where I could possibly order it ?

Thank you so much in advance
    The lens passed Zack (from JerryRigEverything)'s durability test, so it's not sensitive at all.
    09-27-18 12:14 PM
    seriously the phone didn't have a fall and the lens are broken there is no reason to lie about it
    09-27-18 12:28 PM
    Same happened to me . Dont know what to do
    01-06-19 12:47 AM