Hi all..I'll be in Florida next week for a vacation finally. I currently only ever had a Blackberry, currently on my 3rd Passport, love this phone and the OS. I am think of buying a KEY2 or the Key2LE while I am in Florida, as a replacement for my Passport, as it may be time to move on. I use my phone for calls, texts, and emails....I don't play games or watch movies on my phone, heck I haven't looked at anything on NetFlixs in over a year...way too busy!

So could I have anyone's and everyone's opinion on whether to get a Key2 or Key 2LE and why. I would only want a few apps on my phone like Weather, a good travel app for when I am away on business. I don't take many pics so I don't need an outsTanding camera, a good camera will suffice. Give me your opinion on the keyboard size and the space bar clicking issue I've heard about on the Key2.

One last thing I assume if I buy an Unlocked Key2 or Key2LE I'll be able to use it on Telus here in Canada. Is this correct??

Thanks All!
    02-26-19 02:46 PM
    Hi all..I'll be in Florida next week for a vacation finally. I currently only ever had a Blackberry, currently on my 3rd Passport, love this phone and the OS. I am think of buying a KEY2 or the Key2LE while I am in Florida, as a replacement for my Passport, as it may be time to move on. I use my phone for calls, texts, and emails....I don't play games or watch movies on my phone, heck I haven't looked at anything on NetFlixs in over a year...way too busy!

So could I have anyone's and everyone's opinion on whether to get a Key2 or Key 2LE and why. I would only want a few apps on my phone like Weather, a good travel app for when I am away on business. I don't take many pics so I don't need an outsTanding camera, a good camera will suffice. Give me your opinion on the keyboard size and the space bar clicking issue I've heard about on the Key2.

One last thing I assume if I buy an Unlocked Key2 or Key2LE I'll be able to use it on Telus here in Canada. Is this correct??

Thanks All!
    Based on your needs, a KEY2 LE will be just fine.
    Especially if you don't really use the swiping on your Passport's keyboard.
    02-26-19 02:52 PM
    I'm assuming you do use the swiping on the passport, in which case you will miss it greatly on the LE. I'd go with a key2 every time in that case.
    02-26-19 02:58 PM
    02-26-19 07:43 PM