Nothing new in some time, beta or otherwise..in addition, the launcher hasn't been updated since April. Is this further proof the end is near for all things Blackberry Mobile?
    09-05-19 05:27 PM
    Yes, have noticed the same. Use to be like every 2 weeks or so. Not very encouraging.
    09-05-19 05:33 PM
    The last Beta release was on July 29th. Over a month ago.
    09-05-19 05:34 PM
    The last Beta release was on July 29th. Over a month ago.
    Makes me wonder if they have let go of all the team responsible for this.
    09-05-19 05:35 PM
    Makes me wonder if they have let go of all the team responsible for this.
    @LiamQ is active around here but I have not seen @max-bb or @Ken Wallis commenting in a long while.
    09-05-19 05:37 PM
    We're working on new beta releases for September. Don't panic!
    moosbb, so crow, hamilgs and 19 others like this.
    09-05-19 05:54 PM
    Now that is good news! Much appreciated.
    Sigewif, rarsen and RK_BB like this.
    09-05-19 05:55 PM
    Please don't forget the toggle for word swipe, please! Then this PKB would act 99% like it should!
    RK_BB likes this.
    09-05-19 06:06 PM
    Please don't forget the toggle for word swipe, please! Then this PKB would act 99% like it should!
    Really? He's going to end up like the BlackBerry guy and stop acknowledging people.... LOL
    09-05-19 06:15 PM
    Really? He's going to end up like the BlackBerry guy and stop acknowledging people.... LOL
    I certainly hope not Chuck!
    09-05-19 06:16 PM
    Can we please get an update to the launcher? Pretty please??!!
    Jake2826 and anon(10387168) like this.
    09-05-19 06:22 PM
    Oh that would be awesome!
    09-05-19 06:25 PM
    AFAIK @BB_RobertL and @Ken Wallis are responsible for the launcher though any former inquiries did not reveal any information with the exception that a new version is being worked on.
    anon(10387168) likes this.
    09-05-19 06:43 PM
    Yes! That would be great! Swipe gestures and all... like the one on BlackBerry 10
    09-06-19 02:33 AM
    please continue BlackBerry vkb, hub inbox password keeper and all of the rest of the blackberry productivity features for NON ENTERPRISE customers. I am and entrepreneur without an enterprise, I would be lost if
    hamilgs, Jake2826 and tfitzpat03 like this.
    09-06-19 06:36 AM
    This is good news, unfortunately my work has pretty much forced us to outlook email. They moved to everything cloud based or something so I no longer can log into my email with hub. They dont recognize it. Using outlook for a while and sure see a lot of things lacking where hub gets it right.

Blackberry KEY² Silver Edition
    Reg
    09-06-19 11:44 AM
    The only reason they support BB10OS longer is that they wanted to keep on feet in to the mobile market , because it doesn't go well wit BlackBerry mobile and TCL if we may believe the rumours. Also TCL said on the IFA to wanted mroe focus on there own Brand for mobile and Alcatel. BlackBerry was not mention and the didin't wanted to say anything or discusse about BlackBerry.

So before I was worried but I have allready the felling the curtain is closed. Still I hope the guys from BlackBerry base can talk with TCL about BlackBerry.

I also afraid to buy another key device because I see the software and update support goes down, down down.
    09-06-19 11:50 AM
    The only reason they support BB10OS longer is that they wanted to keep on feet in to the mobile market , because it doesn't go well wit BlackBerry mobile and TCL if we may believe the rumours. Also TCL said on the IFA to wanted mroe focus on there own Brand for mobile and Alcatel. BlackBerry was not mention and the didin't wanted to say anything or discusse about BlackBerry.

So before I was worried but I have allready the felling the curtain is closed. Still I hope the guys from BlackBerry base can talk with TCL about BlackBerry.

I also afraid to buy another key device because I see the software and update support goes down, down down.
    No, the only reason they support BB10 is due to their contractual obligations.

They would have liked nothing better than to have gotten rid of it years ago.
    09-06-19 12:30 PM
    This is good news, unfortunately my work has pretty much forced us to outlook email. They moved to everything cloud based or something so I no longer can log into my email with hub. They dont recognize it.
    Does How to manually integrate an Office 365 account with multi-factor authentication help?
    09-06-19 01:46 PM
    This is good news, unfortunately my work has pretty much forced us to outlook email. They moved to everything cloud based or something so I no longer can log into my email with hub. They dont recognize it. Using outlook for a while and sure see a lot of things lacking where hub gets it right.

Blackberry KEY² Silver Edition
    Reg
    I was in the same situation when my company moved to Office365 for email. The Hub still can operate with Office365 email by using an app password. See the instructions here for generating an app password here:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...p-verification
    Vistaus likes this.
    09-06-19 09:09 PM
    It almost does. One thing positive is now I can have a separate led color for outlook
    Last edited by RegN; 09-07-19 at 01:07 PM.
    09-06-19 09:51 PM
    It almost does. One thing positive is now I can have a separate led color for outlook
    Your email is in that pic. Remove the pic.
    09-07-19 01:03 PM
    And don't forget the lost individual contact volume controls in the contact's edit page. Much missed. Is this possible on Android?
    09-07-19 01:19 PM
    And don't forget the lost individual contact volume controls in the contact's edit page. Much missed. Is this possible on Android?
    Possible? Anything is possible. However, probable? That sounds less than likely. Probably not a mainstream demanded feature...
    09-07-19 01:38 PM
    Possible? Anything is possible. However, probable? That sounds less than likely. Probably not a mainstream demanded feature...
    I dont think you can use the words "mainstream" and BlackBerry in the same sentence - not anymore. Isnt the focus on productivity? Have you seen what the "mainstream" has wrought these days? I'd rather get it right than follow the masses.
    Midnightflyer and Vistaus like this.
    09-07-19 01:57 PM
34 12