In Chinese version, it is going to add gesture liked iOS in September. they are testing those new function right now. But still no ideal whether navigation keys can be blocked.
    Now I am using an app called "onekey" from chinese developer to block navigation keys and also turn on night mode with the lowest light to turn these lights off, using gesture tools like "x home bar" or something else to instead.
    07-29-18 08:28 PM
    Is there an official announcement somewhere?
    07-29-18 08:41 PM
    nope, just chated with chinese bb software engineer on Weibo which likes twitter.
    07-29-18 08:45 PM
    Makes sense. From this and previous major updates (Locker, etc) it seems TCL wants to use the Chinese market as their incubator.
    07-30-18 12:26 AM
    Makes sense. From this and previous major updates (Locker, etc) it seems TCL wants to use the Chinese market as their incubator.
    I agree all the software engineers are there, China is their market. Makes sense to do testing there for BMMo side of things.

But gestures... I taught gestures were really more an Android "P" thing... I know some launchers can already create the gestures "feel" in a limited way on older version of Android. But that "P" was where it would be more global experience.
    skinnymike1 likes this.
    07-31-18 11:04 AM