I'm a huge dark mode fan on my key 2 : home screen, agenda, hub, contacts, pulse SMS.

I read that it was available on google photos by downloading the latest update but I don't get the parameters settings page as on the tutorials available on the web...

I have the 4.18.0.25 version. I read that there might be differences in this option availability depending on the phone brand.

Did someone succeed with this option on a key 2?
    06-23-19 10:47 AM
    I'm a huge dark mode fan on my key 2 : home screen, agenda, hub, contacts, pulse SMS.

I read that it was available on google photos by downloading the latest update but I don't get the parameters settings page as on the tutorials available on the web...

I have the 4.18.0.25 version. I read that there might be differences in this option availability depending on the phone brand.

The option will just suddenly become available when it does. Normally, it doesn't even involve an app update.
    06-23-19 11:01 AM

From my understanding it is done on the server side so even if you had latest version you'd have to wait until they implement on their end. So I am not sure downloading APK would even give you dark mode until the switch is flicked on the server.

Out of several devices owned only one has had Google Photos upgraded w/dark mode. On that note, found there was no option to turn off "back up & sync" as before once it was enabled causing notifications that it was running heavily in the background. Needles to say I downgraded leaving as is until this problem is rectified.
    06-23-19 11:06 AM
    Ok, then it seems that I have to wait!

I'm sorry for the double post... I must have hit the post button twice. Must be the stress caused by my wife currently driving my car with me sitting next to her! ☺️

Would be great if a moderator could clean my mess a little bit...
    Elky64 likes this.
    06-23-19 12:12 PM
    9apps
    Ok, then it seems that I have to wait!

I'm sorry for the double post... I must have hit the post button twice. Must be the stress caused by my wife currently driving my car with me sitting next to her! ☺️

Would be great if a moderator could clean my mess a little bit...
    I am not sure downloading APK would even give you dark mode until the switch is flicked on the server.

Out of several devices owned only one has had Google Photos upgraded w/dark mode. On that note, found there was no option to turn off "back up & sync" as before once it was enabled causing notifications that it was running heavily in the background.
    06-25-19 05:00 AM
    9apps

I am not sure downloading APK would even give you dark mode until the switch is flicked on the server.
    It might as done so in the past with other apps to obtain dark mode feature. Yet also found unbeknownst to me, app reverted back w/o a download. Guess they "turned off" that switch I forcefully enabled by installing APK.

Still only have one device out of several that has Google Photos dark mode ability, if I update the app that is. Won't though unless I know sync issue is resolve.
    06-27-19 10:10 PM