This is not a negative post. I have been with BlackBerry since the Bold 9000. With the recent TCL/BlackBerry Mobile announcement, I wanted to see what was out there because of the inevitable demise of our beloved brand.

I was looking at a Google Pixel 4XL and an iPhone 11 Pro Max, but then I wandered over to the Samsung Canada site and had a look at the Galaxy Note 10+.... wow... I honestly had no idea how great this device was:

6.8" Dynamic AMOLED Screen
    Qualcomm SM8150 Snapdragon 855
    12 GB(!) of RAM
    256 GB of storage
    4300 mAh battery(!)
    microSDXC
    Incredible cameras!
    Pen!
    Under display fingerprint scanner
    .... this list goes on.

They were having a $200 off sale, and 0% financing over 36 months, so I jumped on it.

Anyway, I'm going to miss CrackBerry and BlackBerry.... I've been here for years and was really hoping for a KEY3. I guess I will have to get used to the VKB again, but I was good with it on my Z10... so I'm sure that won't be a problem.

I just wanted to say how great the community was an is... I will drop by and see if there is any "news"... but I will probably be over at Android Central from now on.

Cheers!
    arif b santoso likes this.
    02-10-20 01:25 PM
    My son (never a Blackberry guy) just got the Galaxy S10+ and he loves it. I am looking at it for when my Key2 bites the dust. I got a Unihertz Titan but I feel like it's too big for a daily driver.

Stop back and let us know how you like it!
    the_boon likes this.
    02-10-20 01:53 PM
    This is not a negative post. I have been with BlackBerry since the Bold 9000. With the recent TCL/BlackBerry Mobile announcement, I wanted to see what was out there because of the inevitable demise of our beloved brand.

I was looking at a Google Pixel 4XL and an iPhone 11 Pro Max, but then I wandered over to the Samsung Canada site and had a look at the Galaxy Note 10+.... wow... I honestly had no idea how great this device was:

6.8" Dynamic AMOLED Screen
    Qualcomm SM8150 Snapdragon 855
    12 GB(!) of RAM
    256 GB of storage
    4300 mAh battery(!)
    microSDXC
    Incredible cameras!
    Pen!
    Under display fingerprint scanner
    .... this list goes on.

They were having a $200 off sale, and 0% financing over 36 months, so I jumped on it.

Anyway, I'm going to miss CrackBerry and BlackBerry.... I've been here for years and was really hoping for a KEY3. I guess I will have to get used to the VKB again, but I was good with it on my Z10... so I'm sure that won't be a problem.

I just wanted to say how great the community was an is... I will drop by and see if there is any "news"... but I will probably be over at Android Central from now on.

Cheers!
    /general-blackberry-discussion-f2/switching-blackberry-another-device-say-your-goodbyes-here-please-do-not-start-new-thread-260887/
    falbo and whatnow00 like this.
    02-10-20 02:14 PM
    The in screen fingerprint scanner is useless. I’m just selling my 10.
    02-10-20 02:35 PM