10-31-18 05:21 AM
    Pretty HOT.
    skinnymike1 likes this.
    10-31-18 06:17 AM
    pretty nice, but this not a leak but a custom made phone I believe?
    10-31-18 06:34 AM
    I am personally a sucker for copper-black combinations. If one ever comes out for the Key2 I'm jumping on it.
    10-31-18 06:40 AM
    pretty nice, but this not a leak but a custom made phone I believe?
    Yup, apparently it's common in Vietnam to gold-out phones
    10-31-18 07:42 AM
    hmm I think I would like a champagne or rose gold version. Or how about a new bronze edition?! for me this looks a bit too much plated and tacky. but the contrast with black is nice
    10-31-18 07:48 AM
    I love gold/black, but $600 will sting when the key3 comes out, at least for me. (But you may be able to get a decent amount in 10 months for it on ebay, so who knows)

Those 50 special edition numbered gold passports were so gorgeous a few years back. The world was perfect when the passport on BB10 came out.

I would personally fund BB10 ported to the key2 if I won powerball.
    the_boon likes this.
    10-31-18 01:49 PM
    I love gold/black, but $600 will sting when the key3 comes out, at least for me. (But you may be able to get a decent amount in 10 months for it on ebay, so who knows)

Those 50 special edition numbered gold passports were so gorgeous a few years back. The world was perfect when the passport on BB10 came out.

Are we even that certain there will BE a Key3? (I certainly hope so... but for God's sake they have to improve the camera. It's the reason I didn't upgrade from my KEYone.)
    10-31-18 03:09 PM
    Are we even that certain there will BE a Key3? (I certainly hope so... but for God's sake they have to improve the camera. It's the reason I didn't upgrade from my KEYone.)
    If KEY2 and LE sales combined do as good as the KEYone, I'd bet there will be. I'm sure they'll wanna see this through for another generation or two before deciding to renew the licensing deal and continue or not.
    10-31-18 03:26 PM
    If it is ever released, improvements we can reasonably expect are a slightly better camera, dual speaker and a brighter screen. And fewer ‘bugs’ with possible fixes nobody has time waiting for.
    Or else, why a new iteration ? In all logic, it should be a great device.
    Last edited by Laramie50; 10-31-18 at 10:29 PM.
    10-31-18 05:09 PM
    That thing is smokin hot
    skinnymike1 likes this.
    11-01-18 05:34 AM
    If it is ever released, improvements we can reasonably expect are a slightly better camera, dual speaker and a brighter screen. And fewer ‘bugs’ with possible fixes nobody has time waiting for.
    Or else, why a new iteration ? In all logic, it should be a great device.
    Agreed. I do hope they'll take a close look at the consumer survey and that they come on here to see what kind of issues users are having.
    skinnymike1 likes this.
    11-01-18 05:40 AM
    This is a limited edition private run.
    The most likely colour edition is the Bronze edition as this already exists in the keyone. I'm holding out for something like that.
    11-01-18 05:47 AM
    This is a limited edition private run.
    The most likely colour edition is the Bronze edition as this already exists in the keyone. I'm holding out for something like that.
    What's a limited edition private run?
    mralgi likes this.
    11-01-18 06:23 AM

Powerball money isn’t enough money to support BB10 or a successor. That’s why only two OS are supported by mobile developers. It’s not about which technology is superior and never has been. It’s simply which mobile OS can generate the revenue to support itself. Why do you think Google has allowed Android OEMs to slug it out for ten years while focusing on app ecosystem and data mining ?
    11-01-18 06:23 AM
    Powerball money isn’t enough money to support BB10 or a successor. That’s why only two OS are supported by mobile developers. It’s not about which technology is superior and never has been. It’s simply which mobile OS can generate the revenue to support itself. Why do you think Google has allowed Android OEMs to slug it out for ten years while focusing on app ecosystem and data mining ?
    Yup, and the other mobile ecosystem made its place through sorcery
    11-01-18 06:50 AM
    Anything gold is tacky.
    11-01-18 11:59 AM
    I work in fashion and design but I couldn’t give a monkeys what colour it is. I just want it to be reliable, for build quality to be better, for business paralysing software glitches to stop happening....and for the return of the trackpad. Because although Key2 isn’t as bad as I imagined it would be, I’m less efficient without a trackpad. Oh yeah, and make a “blonde” version which fits in my female hand and lets me type fast with my thumb. Needing two hands to manage this machine has made me massively less efficient because it stops me multi-tasking. Honestly, my friends have started referring to my light, elegant old 9720 as the catwalk model, and my new Key2 as the Ghettofabulous....nuff said?
    11-01-18 03:33 PM
    I work in fashion and design but I couldn’t give a monkeys what colour it is. I just want it to be reliable, for build quality to be better, for business paralysing software glitches to stop happening....and for the return of the trackpad. Because although Key2 isn’t as bad as I imagined it would be, I’m less efficient without a trackpad. Oh yeah, and make a “blonde” version which fits in my female hand and lets me type fast with my thumb. Needing two hands to manage this machine has made me massively less efficient because it stops me multi-tasking. Honestly, my friends have started referring to my light, elegant old 9720 as the catwalk model, and my new Key2 as the Ghettofabulous....nuff said?
    If you want even lighter weight, the KEY2 LE is the answer. You could probably sell your KEY2 and then get one without adding any cash since it's a cheaper device when new.

I own both, and while the KEY2 has the more comfortable keys + capacitive touch, the LE is more effortless due to the 12g lighter weight, the more rounded off sides edges, and arguably nicer back panel texture.
    11-02-18 02:41 AM
    12g lighter would be nice, but this is mostly about size.....and for once smaller would be much much better....a top the bottom measurement of 1150 would be perfect.
    11-02-18 04:09 AM
    12g lighter would be nice, but this is mostly about size.....and for once smaller would be much much better....a top the bottom measurement of 1150 would be perfect.
    The LE is slightly shorter than the KEY2 but not quite like the Classic lol
    11-02-18 06:12 AM