The Go Talk USA has a display saying they have BB Key2s. But if I click the link, a warning comes up that says it might be an unsafe link... probably they lost their certificate, etc., maybe go back. Does anyone know if Go Talk USA still exists and if this might be genuine?
    Thanks very much.
    08-14-22 08:08 PM
    The Go Talk USA has a display saying they have BB Key2s. But if I click the link, a warning comes up that says it might be an unsafe link... probably they lost their certificate, etc., maybe go back. Does anyone know if Go Talk USA still exists and if this might be genuine?
    Thanks very much.
    Not even sure they fulfilled more than a few dubious orders back in 2019.

Don't waste your time.

https://forums.crackberry.com/genera...-site-1175710/
    08-14-22 09:23 PM
    Pretty sure they were an "official" sales channel.... as I think BBMo website linked to theirs. Many bought devices from them back then.
    But that was years ago, and all "official" sales ended when BBMo shutdown.

Per their Twitter page, they were advertising the KEY2 LE "RED" as recently as June 2022. But last time I visited their site (maybe a year ago) their BlackBerry offerings were much like eBay. Overpriced and different variants.

OP give it a few days, it's it a certificate issue... they'll soon fix it. If they have closed up and someone has taken over their site....
    08-16-22 07:34 AM
    There are so many mislabeled and pre-production units out there that the only thing I'd trust is a listing with a photo of a genuine sealed box. There's only one I can find right now and it's on eBay.
    08-16-22 07:49 PM