$679 for a year old Key2 silver?!
    10-03-19 04:31 PM
    It is the only retail that sells BlackBerry devices in the USA now. so, they want to get a bigger chunk.
    10-03-19 04:40 PM
    Too low?

Guarantee they will sell out rather quickly.
    10-03-19 04:48 PM
    Too low?

It's absurd and reflects poorly on all. I doubt they sell through.
    10-04-19 08:30 AM
    It's absurd and reflects poorly on all. I doubt they sell through.
    Every single batch has been sold quickly as they trickle in. Supply is extremely low. This will be no different from the previous 10 batches.
    10-04-19 08:32 AM
    Every single batch has been sold quickly as they trickle in. Supply is extremely low. This will be no different from the previous 10 batches.
    Do you have a job?
    elfabio80 likes this.
    10-04-19 08:34 AM
    Incorrect
    10-04-19 08:34 AM
    I agree they will sell through this stock like the rest. Still not a fan of the price though. Hoping Best Buy gets some more LE and KEY2 in stock at some point.
    10-04-19 08:40 AM
    Incorrect
    Thoughtful, well-reasoned, and fully fleshed-out counter-argument as usual.
    bibbula likes this.
    10-04-19 09:54 AM

No they won't.

And I'm willing to bet my Red KEY2 that these silver units are old stock built circa August 2018.

Meaning, same old keyboard/spacebar construction.
    10-04-19 10:08 AM
    It's pretty pathetic indeed, especially for old build date devices.

Which other brand has a higher-than-launch pricing over a year after?!

I won't defend the undefendable.
    10-04-19 10:10 AM
    No they won't.

And I'm willing to bet my Red KEY2 that these silver units are old stock built circa August 2018.

Meaning, same old keyboard/spacebar construction.
    All devices are old - even the Reds. They are reassembled from old, repurposed stock.
    10-04-19 10:12 AM
    All devices are old - even the Reds. They are reassembled from old, repurposed stock.
    The keyboards are revised in the Reds and in some Blacks, basically anything assembled on or after March 2019.
    10-04-19 10:13 AM
    The keyboards are revised in the Reds and in some Blacks, basically anything assembled on or after March 2019.
    QC might have improved over time, but I don't think anything has changed with the manufacturing process.

As I've indicated before, my Sep 2018 KEY² Silver has a perfectly tight keyboard.

In any event, we'll see what happens with their stock. For all we know, they only have 20 units. Supply and demand.
    10-04-19 10:15 AM

As I've indicated before, my Sep 2018 KEY² Silver has a perfectly tight keyboard.
    I believe you, but that doesn't change the fact that this thing is just as real as the first batch silver KEYone screen issue.

Unfortunately, most KEY2's I've gotten my hands on didn't have a perfectly firm one, but some did.
    10-04-19 10:20 AM
    I believe you, but that doesn't change the fact that this thing is just as real as the first batch silver KEYone screen issue.

Unfortunately, most KEY2's I've gotten my hands on didn't have a perfectly firm one, but some did.
    Most people wouldn't know any of that, nor would they necessarily share your opinion if they did. I still think they will sell out quickly - which is what this is really about.

I guarantee they won't have lingering stock that they will have to heavily discount to get rid of - they'll all sell at full price.
    10-04-19 10:23 AM
    Most people wouldn't know any of that, nor would they necessarily share your opinion if they did. I still think they will sell out quickly - which is what this is really about.

I guarantee they won't have lingering stock that they will have to heavily discount to get rid of - they'll all sell at full price.
    Who's gonna buy these at this price so late in the cycle?

Wouldn't those who want this device already have bought it long ago?

The fact that GoTalk is getting these unsold screams out lack of demand in my opinion. If not, whoever offloaded them to GoTalk would have successfully sold them themselves
    10-04-19 11:09 AM
    Who's gonna buy these at this price so late in the cycle?

Wouldn't those who want this device already have bought it long ago?

The fact that GoTalk is getting these unsold screams out lack of demand in my opinion. If not, whoever offloaded them to GoTalk would have successfully sold them themselves
    Every time BestBuy gets a few more, they're gone in a matter of days.
    10-04-19 11:16 AM
    Every time BestBuy gets a few more, they're gone in a matter of days.
    Red editions.

Let's not mix everything up.
    10-04-19 11:16 AM
    Red editions.

Let's not mix everything up.
    They had a few blacks too.

Most people don't know or care about the differences.

There is pent up demand for the Silvers, as they haven't been available for a while.
    10-04-19 11:17 AM
    They had a few blacks too.

Most people don't know or care about the differences.
    No they didn't.

Best Buy didn't restock Blacks since like April or May.

They only restocked Reds and Atomics.

And if you can't even agree that TCL botched the spacebar of the OG KEY2's and that they could and should have done better for their second generation flagship device, then there's absolutely nothing that you'd ever blame them for.
    10-04-19 11:20 AM
    No they didn't.

Best Buy didn't restock Blacks since like April or May.

They only restocked Reds and Atomics.

And if you can't even agree that TCL botched the spacebar of the OG KEY2's and that they could and should have done better for their second generation flagship device, then there's absolutely nothing that you'd ever blame them for.
    I'm not even talking about that - only about GoTalk sales.

I guess it was Amazon that had got a few Blacks in.
    10-04-19 11:21 AM
    I'm not even talking about that - only about GoTalk sales.

I guess it was Amazon that got a few Blacks in.
    We were just a few posts above...

I would have wanted nothing more than to know that I could just grab a first batch device and one made a year later and know that I'd have the same exact consistency in the build quality
    10-04-19 11:26 AM
    We were just a few posts above...

I would have wanted nothing more than to know that I could just grab a first batch device and one made a year later and know that I'd have the same exact consistency in the build quality
    At least from me, only in the context of current GoTalk sales.
    10-04-19 11:30 AM
    Do you have a job?
    Says the member here matching post for post?
    10-04-19 01:26 PM
49 12