Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    So as a professional class A driver driving all over America from last 6-7 months I decided to work local in San Jose. Started new job at Amazon with some pick up n drops at local post offices. Needed an app called amazon flex as it was not in the play store and had to download from a link from google.

So after a guy helped me there in installing the app,, log in took nearly half an hour with strong Internet connection. Yesterday while scanning the pallets it gave me hard time and it unscanned a pallet on its own and while drop off I couldn't scan that pallet and had to bring its label to the office. App works painfully slow and it's not running as smooth as it runs on other cheap android smartphones in the office which they give us when a driver does not have the app on his smartphone.

So even going android is blackberry still having that thing called app gap. I wonder how it runs smoothly on samsung, moto, iPhone there while glitches with my blackberry. Any explanations??
    12-20-18 06:46 AM
    So as a professional class A driver driving all over America from last 6-7 months I decided to work local in San Jose. Started new job at Amazon with some pick up n drops at local post offices. Needed an app called amazon flex as it was not in the play store and had to download from a link from google.

So after a guy helped me there in installing the app,, log in took nearly half an hour with strong Internet connection. Yesterday while scanning the pallets it gave me hard time and it unscanned a pallet on its own and while drop off I couldn't scan that pallet and had to bring its label to the office. App works painfully slow and it's not running as smooth as it runs on other cheap android smartphones in the office which they give us when a driver does not have the app on his smartphone.

So even going android is blackberry still having that thing called app gap. I wonder how it runs smoothly on samsung, moto, iPhone there while glitches with my blackberry. Any explanations??
    There is no reason for it to work any differently on a KEY².

Of course, there is almost no information here to properly diagnose the problem.
    Vistaus likes this.
    12-20-18 06:57 AM
    There is no reason for it to work any differently on a KEY².

Of course, there is almost no information here to properly diagnose the problem.
    What info you talking about? I just wrote down the entire thing that's been going on.
    12-20-18 07:16 AM
    What info you talking about? I just wrote down the entire thing that's been going on.
    "A guy helped me install an app".

Where did he get it? What version is it? Is it the right one for an Android device on Oreo? Is there a tech support number?
    RK_BB and Vistaus like this.
    12-20-18 07:20 AM
    I would suggest downloading it from Amazon's app store to ensure that you have the right version.
    Karan Riar and Vistaus like this.
    12-20-18 07:47 AM
    I would suggest downloading it from Amazon's app store to ensure that you have the right version.
    It might be on the store, but here's the proper link - http://flex.amazon.com/downloadtheapp. OP should be on v3.7.145.0 currently when downloaded.
    Karan Riar and Vistaus like this.
    12-20-18 08:00 AM
    "A guy helped me install an app".

Where did he get it? What version is it? Is it the right one for an Android device on Oreo? Is there a tech support number?
    A fellow driver,, app's version is 3.7.145.0 and it is supposed to run smoothly on every android/ios device.
    12-20-18 08:05 AM

I would uninstall the app and try again. I just tried downloading it from reading their website, and it seemed fine. Granted, I only signed in and selected my region and stopped, but everything up to that point seemed to be working okay. For reference I went to https://flex.amazon.com/faqs/
    Last edited by derekmckee; 12-20-18 at 08:08 AM. Reason: typo
    12-20-18 08:07 AM
    A fellow driver,, app's version is 3.7.145.0 and it is supposed to run smoothly on every android/ios device.
    It's not a device issue, that's for sure.
    Vistaus likes this.
    12-20-18 08:10 AM