There is one Distributor in Germany that gets the devices from TCL. The stores like Otto, NBB and Co. make preorders and get the amount of devices they ordered. So it totally depends on the preorders of Saturn and Co.
    Hello, do you serve as a distributor for the Czech republic as well? Thanks for your reply
    07-02-18 04:03 AM
    I am wondering if any of my fellow german K2 users here experience any problems with their shift key. On my device, when typing fast, sometime the keystroke seems not to be getting registered correctly, the follow up letter won't be a capital.

Here is a crude and simple example, just kept typing "Shift" at a fast pace. Usually every "S" should be capital, however as you can see, that is clearly not the case;
    Shift Shift Shift Shift Shift shift shift shift Shift shift Shift shift Shift Shift Shift Shift Shift Shift Shift Shift Shift Shift Shift Shift Shift Shift shift shift shift Shift Shift shift Shift shift shift shift shift shift shift shift shift shift shift Shift shift Shift shift shift Shift Shift shift shift Shift shift shift Shift shift Shift Shift shift shift shift shift shift Shift shift shift Shift Shift Shift Shift Shift Shift shift shift shift shift Shift.
    Here is another strange observation: When hitting the shift key alone, I can't see any missed strokes - the indicator on the top right of the status bar always shows up and disappears. So the key itself *seems* to be fine, which makes me believe this could actually be a software related problem. However it would be, some of you guys should have problems too.
    07-02-18 04:08 AM
    Honestly, it's pretty clear why the keyboard gets slower. It happened to the Google Keyboard too. If you turn off all special features like word suggestions, auto correction, double press to make a period and so on you'll notice that the speed significantly improves.

So, find the features you really need and use and disable everything else. Best compromise I guess.
    hplovecraft likes this.
    07-02-18 04:24 AM
    I have everything already disabled by default, I'd do the same test on the K1, but it is at home and I won't have access to it for the next few hours.
    07-02-18 04:42 AM
    Called notebooksbilliger.de and they said the silver Key2 if you order now will arrive in KW31 so in 5 weeks. Now I ordered the black one and hope I’m falling in love with it. Otherwise I will return it...will be delivered tomorrow
    07-02-18 10:54 AM
    Called notebooksbilliger.de and they said the silver Key2 if you order now will arrive in KW31 so in 5 weeks. Now I ordered the black one and hope I’m falling in love with it. Otherwise I will return it...will be delivered tomorrow
    You really want to get your Key2 fix fast

I'm holding out for the silver version. Wanna get that PP SE feeling.
    07-02-18 11:56 AM
    Yes couldn’t wait hope to be happy but 14 days return policy is a good thing. Will report about my findings and impressions
    hplovecraft likes this.
    07-02-18 12:13 PM
    So Tuesday the 3th... Still no message from Media Markt
    07-03-18 12:23 PM
    You can get the silver version on notebooksbilliger now. Got the black one today and will send it back tomorrow when the silver one will be delivered!
    07-03-18 12:46 PM
    You can get the silver version on notebooksbilliger now. Got the black one today and will send it back tomorrow when the silver one will be delivered!
    Thanks for the info.

But as said before. I have a looot of Media Markt "Gutscheine" they need to be used
    07-03-18 02:40 PM
    Finally got my Key2 delivered at the local media markt!

Enjoying the devices very much. Still in the fun Prozess of getting all things set up and working.

Keyboard is top - much better than the KeyOne (wife having hers next to me ). Will try camera and other things on the weekend.

One more thing:
    This device looks awesome just lying on the desk - a really looker.

Keep save.
    Pistooli and Tim-ANC like this.
    07-07-18 06:59 AM
    Mine was also shipped... too bad I can pick it up only in two weeks - I am not in Germany... but at least I know I have one
    07-07-18 12:40 PM
    Mine was also shipped... too bad I can pick it up only in two weeks - I am not in Germany... but at least I know I have one
    Well .... At least you have something to look forward too coming back ;-)
    Pistooli likes this.
    07-07-18 12:50 PM
88 ... 234