I was typing a message when pressing the G key on the physical keyboard stopped responding.

I ran a diagnostic where you press every physical key and confirmed it is not responding at all.

The touch capacity on it works, it just won't register the g key at all.

I did manage to get it working once or twice by pressing down very hard but now I can't get it to respond at all.

Has anyone else had the same? I found threads on spacebar issues but not individual keys.

I'm from Australia and we don't have they Key2 here, I had to purchase from Selfridges UK 3 weeks ago and not sure if a return will be possible. I knew it was a risk and was really hoping it would be released here like the keyONE was so I could purchase it locally in case of issues like this.
    11-08-18 06:48 AM
    I was typing a message when pressing the G key on the physical keyboard stopped responding.

I ran a diagnostic where you press every physical key and confirmed it is not responding at all.

The touch capacity on it works, it just won't register the g key at all.

I did manage to get it working once or twice by pressing down very hard but now I can't get it to respond at all.

Has anyone else had the same? I found threads on spacebar issues but not individual keys.

I'm from Australia and we don't have they Key2 here, I had to purchase from Selfridges UK 3 weeks ago and not sure if a return will be possible. I knew it was a risk and was really hoping it would be released here like the keyONE was so I could purchase it locally in case of issues like this.
    Just contact Selfridges for an exchange and BlackBerry Mobile also, contacting them both at once would probably help speed things up
    11-08-18 08:21 AM
    Selfridges should cover you for warranty, you will have to pay for the shipping. Please check with them.

But before you return, try the following:

1. Clearing cache for the keyboard application
    2. Make sure you don't have KeyMapper running
    3. Do a Hard Reset and reboot
    4. If all fails try factory reset
    11-08-18 02:55 PM