Is it just me or there is no option of the frontal flash (white screen) like on the keyone?

I just got my key2 and I'm kind of disappointed with these stupid minor things that would make a huge difference but are not available anymore
    01-02-19 12:13 PM
    Not included. Can't say I miss it though, I personally found it more annoying than useful, but that's just me.
    Rico4you, Vistaus and the brother like this.
    01-02-19 02:18 PM
    Not included. Can't say I miss it though, I personally found it more annoying than useful, but that's just me.
    It's not just you.
    01-02-19 04:21 PM
    They haven't done that to me to me I'm totally satisfied with product offered and product received.
    If it had front flash someone would say it's too bright and others would say it makes me look fat. I understand if it was advertised with options and they weren't there or didn't work I be would ticked off as well. They built this phone all specs were out long ago and yet here we are another short coming. Haha

Blackberry KEY² Silver Edition
    Reg
    01-02-19 06:40 PM
    keyone has this feature but key2 doesn't, que it's just software
    01-02-19 07:01 PM
    Or you can try something like following (I haven't tried it myself) https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...id.selfieflash
    01-03-19 05:28 AM
    Sure, but what really annoys me is that they don't give us these basic functions, they always do this kind of things that have no explanation, it's just stupid
    01-03-19 07:08 AM
    You win some you lose some. KEYone was something I didn't enjoy as much as Key². It's a better device in all other respects. Perhaps you can raise the request with BlackBerry and see if they can include it. Other manufacturers also do it. I remember Samsung Note 8 lost some of the features in the camera, like dual cameras, when coming from Note 5.
    I don't mind it as far as there's an alternative.
    01-03-19 09:34 PM