Flossy Carter unboxing & first impressions.

Shout out to white shoes!

06-21-18 07:18 AM
    Yo! Whatssup yourself?
    06-21-18 07:51 AM
    After he dinged the original keyone for not having a replaceable battery, I'm not really looking forward to his review
    06-21-18 08:29 AM
    Good review! Thank you for posting. Does anyone know if the onscreen keyboard can be disabled or hidden? It eats up a ton of screen space and seems really redundant? Sorry if this an obvious question.
    06-21-18 08:35 AM
    Good review! Thank you for posting. Does anyone know if the onscreen keyboard can be disabled or hidden? It eats up a ton of screen space and seems really redundant? Sorry if this an obvious question.
    They can't because they're capacitive keys, and not part of the display itself. However, they are a small step forward because they only light up when in use, and are completely invisible when the screen is off or when watching a video full-screen. On the KeyOne, they were painted on so no matter what you were forced to look at them 100% agree of the time
    06-21-18 08:38 AM
    Flossy seems to be much more enthusiastic about the KEY2 than he was with the KEYone last year
    jamesharmeling and cckgz4 like this.
    06-21-18 08:39 AM
    The on screen keyboard can be hidden. That's how I had it on the KeyOne, I never ever wanna see or use it.
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    06-21-18 08:48 AM
    Flossy seems to be much more enthusiastic about the KEY2 than he was with the KEYone last year
    Because better CPU and Keyboard
    06-21-18 08:48 AM
    It's the default that it's hidden. He accidentally activated it.
    06-21-18 09:08 AM
    It's the default that it's hidden. He accidentally activated
    Thank you!
    Last edited by Griffin2012; 06-21-18 at 09:22 AM. Reason: Mistype
    06-21-18 09:21 AM
    Flossy is usually a straight shooter. Nothing different here. Good review !
    06-21-18 10:31 PM
    Flossy is usually a straight shooter. Nothing different here. Good review !
    Nah he dinged the keyone for not having a replaceable battery......in an era where every phone didn't have this.
    06-21-18 10:35 PM
    His biggest issue with the KEYone was the performance. He called it the LagBerry.
    Snappy Phoenix likes this.
    06-21-18 10:41 PM
    Nah he dinged the keyone for not having a replaceable battery......in an era where every phone didn't have this.
    It's still a valid ding though. Having a removable batter is better than non-removable. Every phone gets dinged for this as they've all gone to non-removable batteries. Maybe some smaller OEM can bring back that feature some day.

I don't really mind devices with non-replaceable batteries. Been using one for quite a while and I haven't had many battery issues. Surprising, considering I've been using a PRIV
    06-21-18 11:02 PM
    It's off by default, but if I remember from Flossy's K1 video, he prefers using the onscreen keyboard.
    06-22-18 01:08 AM
    They can't because they're capacitive keys, and not part of the display itself. However, they are a small step forward because they only light up when in use, and are completely invisible when the screen is off or when watching a video full-screen. On the KeyOne, they were painted on so no matter what you were forced to look at them 100% agree of the time
    Not true, the on screen keyboard can definitely be disabled since BB Keyone, so I expect the same thing for keytwo, see the link below:

https://m.crackberry.com/how-to-acce...ckberry-keyone

I think what u meant is the android navigation key, not the on screen keyboard.
    06-22-18 02:02 AM
    Not true, the on screen keyboard can definitely be disabled since BB Keyone, so I expect the same thing for keytwo, see the link below:

https://m.crackberry.com/how-to-acce...ckberry-keyone

I think what u meant is the android navigation key, not the on screen keyboard.
    Yes I was referring to the Android keys of course
    06-22-18 04:19 AM
    Did he call it a "major go" THAT usually means he really likes it. lol
    Kraeutermann likes this.
    06-22-18 09:48 AM
    I love Floss, but I never take his 'unboxings' seriously. I wait for his reviews. A good case in point is, the KEYone unboxing.. he was hype. But then as he got to the review as folks noted here, he flipped. You can see the contrast yourself. Granted, an unboxing isn't a review but it was a notable flip in the case of the KEYone. Still dope videos though lol.

tfitzpat03 likes this.
    06-22-18 10:17 AM
    If he really wants a removable battery, he would be wishy-washy if he did not mention it. Same for those who want a headphone jack. Reviewers have the right to point out issues as they see them.
    06-22-18 10:58 AM
    ... Still dope videos though lol.
    I'm afraid that your slang is stuck in 1993 ...

Word up!
    06-22-18 11:00 AM

Word up!
    Dope is dope. It will never die. Unlike on fleek.
    06-22-18 11:05 AM
    If he really wants a removable battery, he would be wishy-washy if he did not mention it. Same for those who want a headphone jack. Reviewers have the right to point out issues as they see them.
    And it applies to everyone that does this for a living. You can't be mad at one phone for missing a feature and then give all the other phones a pass.
    06-22-18 11:12 AM

Word up!
    I know a 22 year old that says "dope."
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    06-22-18 12:54 PM
    I know a 22 year old that says "dope."
    I'm trying to bring back "righteous". I have mixed results so far...
    06-22-18 01:34 PM
39 12